Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what happens to those anime that never shows up anymore??? - Minitokyo

what happens to those anime that never shows up anymore???

page 1 of 1 8 total items

ever wonder about that????? maybe its mostly because they are no good anymore!! or maybe its just over!!

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

hmm maybe its over... or not many people like it

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

Quote by Inuyashamaniaever wonder about that????? maybe its mostly because they are no good anymore!! or maybe its just over!!

yah! basically you just answered the question haha. yeah i suppose that most anime shows do end since the audience loses interest? or its just done.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

I think, that it just depends on the viewers and if they're popular or not. I personally like the older animes, and enjoy watching them. But, the newer ones are better.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Quote by Inuyashamaniaever wonder about that????? maybe its mostly because they are no good anymore!! or maybe its just over!!

yeah i agree and maybe its not popular anymore !

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

maybe the viewers don't like it anymore... they lose interest in that kind of anime :\

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

got bored maybe or like you guys said it ended already and it doesnt have any sequence

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

You guys basically answered the question. They either lost popularity or the anime ended.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.