Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ever wonder what will happen to u this next second??? - Minitokyo

ever wonder what will happen to u this next second???

page 1 of 1 17 total items

I wonder if Ill sneeze or cough!!!

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

no i can ussaly see about 5 mineuts in the future if i clear my head (acuratly to) but never then next second or even the second after that

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

hmm im gonna cough or talk to you on Yahoo! lol

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

Quote by Inuyasha-FAN...or talk to you on Yahoo! lol

lol same here next second i will be chatting with u haha

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Me...I never wonder what will happen, I don't like too...I just never seem to wonder about things like that...just about everything else though.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Sounds like an anxiety forum topic, bad if it develops into a real disease in the future. How you feel does mess with your body is such ways.

-repeat-

WiseSalesman

WiseSalesman

SWITZERLAND

Quote by beethovenno i can ussaly see about 5 mineuts in the future if i clear my head
(acuratly to) but never then next second or even the second after that

ha ha ha ha ha

No, I'm not from Switzerland. It's a statement on my religious beliefs. It's....well, look, it's just too much to explain here, alright?

Laggylagger

Master Loafer/Slacker

By the time you have finished wondering, that second has passed!

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

No.....and i don't really care cos God is alays ith me and you guys*that is if you do the good things*

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

ideal

ideal

"Kopin kopin bo-bopin"

no, i don't think of what will happen to me in the next second, just let it be, i don't predict things... :D

"Life tastes better with a spoonful of Kopin"
Signature

After this it is time to browes the new submissions gallery.

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Not particularily in the next second or two. There are times i can see into the future, eg: i have to go to the washroom. There are times when nature takes its course and hits you like a sack of bricks right in your face and you gotta go really squeezing your balls/butt cheeks tight as to not soil yourself from the sudden acute sensation of bathroom duty.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

to tell you the truth... I have colds now x_x T_T after this... a big headache... and...
aaa.... :nya: aaaa.... :nya: chooooo!!!! OX **sneeze**

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I just go with whatever happens. If I sneeze, then I sneeze. Right now I have a stuffy nose (I get a stuffy nose in the morning).

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

pamkips

pamkips

?????

this is super wierd....anyways i think i'll blink...an obvious answer......c'mon what do you want me to say?

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

In my profession it is mandatory to always think 5 seconds or 5 minutes ahead, because else you will cause accidents.
Because of that attitude, I tend to always look 5 seconds ahead, it gets really tiresome after a while.

And sneezing... he, never thaught of that....

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

In the next second I'll click the link to DeRemate.com.ar :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.