Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sunrises and Sunsets - Minitokyo

Sunrises and Sunsets

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hm...i did a search on this but all of them were gallery items! have you ever? seen one of them i mean. for me, it's sunsets, but for sunrises, i'm too lazy to wake up early. and besides, where i live, you can only see color, not the sun cuz of all the buildings. i imagine the colors are amazing...mmm...

I saw sunrises a couple fof times
I sometimes woke up before sunrises, so I ca watch it
It`s really beatifuj
If your too lazy to wake up, then gon`t go to sleep

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

it's never that easy to see an appropriate sunset/sunrise here O_o.. too many tall buildings XD
but yeah evenings sunsets are nice, i once get to see it from my school's top floor building. sunrises are rare for me lol, same reason as fawna, i wont get up early just for that >___<..

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

VKei

VKei

Yuki & Ai

Where I live can see the sun all the mornings, I have placed my bed in front of the window and the sunrises awakes me the sundays. In the evening I can see the sunset in my terrace and at night I'm able to see the moon from my bed. That's beautiful, the colors of the sky are wonderful.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Yeah, I'm too lazy to wake up for sunrises too. XD Sunsets are beautiful though. I've watched many. :) There's a beautiful place right by my school that I love to go to to watch them. Sometimes the colors are just amazing. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

i cab see them both and they are so very very beautifull here where i live. the colors are just amazing

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

i always see the sun rise and set, it is something of beauty, but i like seeing lightning and hearing thunder that shows u the power of nature.lol

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I've seen it a few times from my room. Now I actually have a good view of it from my dorm room window.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

akazookin

akazookin

Okinawan doughnut

i love sunrises coz they make my room all orangey..it's really beautiful
makes u feel lyk basking in it :D best when accompanied by breeze hehe XD

the beauty of nature..ahh~~

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Sunrise and sunset are awesome. In fact, I think they're the most romantic times of day.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Taking photos of sunsets is my hobby. I love it the most when there are some clouds around the sun, the colors are so beautiful. I've only seen a few sunrises all my life. ^_^'

Signature

I ve seen sunrises cause it was still dark when my sister and I had to get up for school but I perfer sunsets

Signature Image

sophierose

sophierose

The Moonlight Angel

I luv it wen the sunsets and the sky goes all beautiful colours like dark pinks and purples... amazing! :D

Signature

''The Moonlight May Shine Where Things Can Be Discovered........But My Love For You Will Never Leave My Heart''

akazookin

akazookin

Okinawan doughnut

Quote by sophieroseI luv it wen the sunsets and the sky goes all beautiful colours like dark pinks and purples... amazing! :D

yes i must agree!! it's magical..
i love the soft purple :D

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I personally love the sunsets.

Just simply captivating, beautiful blending of colors and my personal favorites are when there is a touch of red in the setting sun, gives sort of a magenta type color to the sky, just is simply gorgeous. I personally enjoy the sunsets and I try to watch one whenever I can (provided I have the time to watch one that is XD) though I rarely see the sunrises, mostly when I pull all nighters do I see the sunrise. =x Apart from when I was in school (my college classes are a bit later in the afternoon) though I personally enjoy watching both and it's something I'd love to watch with a very special someone =x.

Signature Image

Akari

Akari

easily amused by cute things

Kinda depends on when I go to bed. I normally see one or the other. I personally like sunrise better because the sky is brighting up. *likes bright things* I normally don't catch sunsets even if I am awake. I just look outside and it's dark out.

Both are very beautiful when you see them, but I'm always doing something or other and I miss them most of the time. When I do see them however it makes me wonder why I'm so hectic all the time and can't stop to watch one of nature's natural beauties.

Signature

I rarely see sunrises since I don't get up that early or look out the window to see one. I do see sunsets more often though. I usually see them when I'm in the car on my way to somewhere. I think they are both very beautiful but I like sunsets better.

siliver16

siliver16

iwillbeurfriend...no!lol..

i enjoy sunsets more than sunrises cause i never see them. i think that the layers and layers of color is very pretty.
-mxc

mxc-just someone's intal im using for this wedsite.lol. and im just another crazy peron in this world... so if u don't like me deal with it....jk

I'm sorry. From where I live I don't get to see the sunset too. >.< But I did see it once when I was on a plane. It was really pretty.

Quote by sophieroseI luv it wen the sunsets and the sky goes all beautiful colours like dark pinks and purples... amazing! :D

Yeah...I love sunsets, but I never actually seen the sunrise.

Faye-chan91

Faye-chan91

The girl of the rings

A few times I woke up very early and I seen sunrise. Sunrise are beautiful but I lovee sunsets *-* I like them colors (an autum sunset is the best of the best *______*)

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I've seen the sunset. I've never actually seen the sun rise. well anyway, I don't like sunrise, it's too bright and it blinds me.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I saw both since I always wake up early. I always wake up at 4:45-5:00 am... (too early right?).

Oh well, they're both beautiful I should say...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Sunrise and sunset are uber pretty && very romantic! XD

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.