Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do u ever... - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

feel like you did something wrong and cant redo it? i just expierenced that...with a good friend that i love alot...it just makes me feel like i'm lost until i talk to that person again which idk when that may be since im far away from them....

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Yes. Its called regret. There are times once in a while where i've "felt" that i did somethign "Wrong" to a person, but that usually goes away as i learned not to really care whether its right or wrong. If it happens to come up again, then i'll deal with it then.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

yeah i have done things i regret, it cost me 2 dear friends

Quote by MizunaYes. Its called regret. There are times once in a while where i've "felt" that i did somethign "Wrong" to a person, but that usually goes away as i learned not to really care whether its right or wrong. If it happens to come up again, then i'll deal with it then.

yeah i used to get like that all the time, when i used to have some really low self esteem, i would always think i did something wrong when i really didnt and feel just horrible. and yeah i learned that its not that way at all, and i didnt do anything in the first place.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Yeah ture ture...
I hate making my friends pissed...
I would feel bad bout it but then again there are time when you just have to piss people off...

But I really hate to make my friends disapointed @ me!

Yes, I've done many things that I regret...

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

Regret is a part of life and it happens all the. Whether i was stressed out and say something i didnt mean or just plain do something stupid. Yes, there are alot of things.

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

same here but it goes through life and the past is the past :)

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.