Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you remember Sega Mega Drive 2? - Minitokyo

Do you remember Sega Mega Drive 2?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

I had one of these... I remember playing Mortal Combat on this console and i kicked butt.
Also on Sega you could play legendary games like: Boogerman, Comic Zone, NBA 1995 (!!! LOL , the lates one was i think 1998 or maybe 1999), Alladin...
In its time it was cool i think even better than SNES...
It was Playstation of the 90's. :D

Did you play it and what was your favourite game?

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

All I had was a Master System and a Genesis. I loved the Phantasy Star series. Sega had some really good RPG games on it, but too bad they were not that successful in the console wars. But I am still glad they are releasing games.

yeah, my fave sega mega drive game would probably be dynamite headdy, its about a puppet who runs away and has to kill everone with his head lol

http://futurama-fan-group.minitokyo.net/ for all those who like futurama

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

i never heard of it :D i dont think i was born at that time lol.

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Being an RPG fan, I thought the SNES was the superior system. Games like Phantasy Star and Shining Force are all good, but the SNES has a lot more quality RPG titles.

zipshado100

zipshado100

The Dark Blue Shadow

There's a sega mega drive 2? -_- Oh, well. I like the Phantasy Star games, and Sonic.

Quote by BassXXThere is none better than I.

Signature
	ImageI am the light and the dark. Fear the power of Forte.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Well i see that the name is causing a confusion... Yes, SEGA MEGA drive 2... But everybody just called it SEGA (just like SNES is called just Nintendo)... I think SEGA Saturn came out after this one never seen it tho, never played it (never seen a game for Saturn lol).

Comix zone kicks ass and so does mortal kombat. I just love the mega drive but mine was destroyed lol.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

I gave mine to my family on Phillipines... I was sad parting ways with it...

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.