Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 are u a lucky or an unlucky person? - Minitokyo

are u a lucky or an unlucky person?

page 1 of 1 23 total items

PAPTIMUS

PAPTIMUS

--)(the sinister genius)(--

we sometimes ignore the vitality of our luck..yet we always remember it clearly in some situations.(for example school tests)?u get the feeling sometimes when u want to choose from 2 answers in tests ..u feel like that they both make an answer ,and when the time comes to chose 1 answer ,u choose the wrong one ...i just completly hate this feeling,how about u? have u been into this situation before?

*the man from jupiter*

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

nope but im a lucky person, with the friends that i have nothing can bring me down, so im never down in the dumps. :D

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Unlucky. Nothing extremely bad happens, but if there is a way for things to go wrong they do. My wife and my sons are lucky though. They can be walking along and find money, etc...

One time my oldest son looked in a new trash bin in the store that was for sale, and found a $50 bill. That is the kind of luck they have.

newtype2010

newtype2010

nightmare ghost

yes but really i'm an unluky person

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I'm unlucky. I get things stolen and lost quite often. One particular thing that I remember is that I had my iPod stolen right out of my backpack during class. I didn't see who did it. :(

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

Rhonda21

Rhonda21

Crazy Spunky Lover

I am a very unlucky person. Though sometimes i can be really lucky when it comes to tests because a lot of times i guess right.

Harati

Harati

Supreme Overlord!

Unlucky things happen to me rarely. Lucky things happen to me almost all the time.

LadyKitana

LadyKitana

Princess K

i think im inbetween, i dont have the best luck ALL the time, but i dont always trip over my feet either.
somedays i get "A"s in school and unlucky days i get "B-"s, no big deal

Signature

No one lives forever, But when I'm with you i feel immortal

xluminax

xluminax

Honto ni? Sou ka...

Im not lucky at all...

My friends call me a human black cat...

JadeTigress

JadeTigress

kawaii dorei

well I guess you could say I'm a somewhat lucky person. I dont normaly get alot of wrong answers on my tests at school and I guess most of the time too

Signature

im sometimes lucky, but most the time im unlucky

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I'm kind of optimistic person so I feel like I'm the lucky one, nothing can bother me that much, I'll soon get over it

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Someone ripped my lucky horseshoe outta my a**...kinda feeling a bit raw and sensitive down there.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

pinaylily

pinaylily

All that's left of yesterday

Eh, my luck comes and goes. I have good days and I have bad days.

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

im exreamly lucky. according to my older bro, i suck all the good luck out of people and add it to my huge pile of good luck

Well... I consider myself a lucky muthahumma...
I had a fine education, and I'm working the love of a beautiful woman right now, besides I have the luck too of being who I am.

I'm lucky indeed ^_^

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Quote by BarbaraI'm kind of optimistic person so I feel like I'm the lucky one, nothing can bother me that much, I'll soon get over it

same here... be optimistic and think positive...

I'm lucky because I've friends and family... I've a job and my own money :D
I'm lucky bcoz I've found this site and bcome a member here... XD

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

lucky cuz of my family and friends but if it comes to other staffs like tests and such, umm no not really... :sweat: i just rememberd my test results

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

lol luck always like to play wif mi. when im confident in a test i will get low mark if i no confident in test i will get high mark..

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

It depends on the situation

I'm sorta in the middle. ^_^'

Signature

cenocres

cenocres

a blind witness

it's difficult to answer it. i have no problem at school, i can eat normally, i have a roof to sleep, my health is good, then, even if i am a loser with girls, i think i'm a lucky man...

libre de tous ses carcans,
il se leva et partit vers l'ouest.
plus rien ne le retenait, maintenant

I would say I am very lucky. Some of my strongest wish actually became true. What I wished was that Japanese anime become popular here, that I hope to see and talk to popular Japanese animator, voice actors, manga and illustrator artists, to obtain real sketches, to help organize anime conventions.

A chance meeting one day at Nikaku Animart started the ball rolling and all of my wishes above eventually were realized.

melissa-clyne

feel the music...

well withntest you can't define if you are luucky or unlucky cuz that matters if you've study or not, but I'm not very lucky especially with friends, they get near me cuz they know I've got good marks and just cuz that, ^^ but other thing happen to me also...

Don't be sad because it finished, be happy because it happened...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.