Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Manga? Colored? Non-colored? - Minitokyo

Manga? Colored? Non-colored?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Well actually I like it black and white... Cause I think the drawing is given more emphasis while in colored the colors and special fx are given emphasis!

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Sometimes in manga color would be far better than black and white but still, I see what you mean. Black and white can be good to show details but can get confusing.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Black and white manga can really get confusin 4 me. I prefer coloured ones!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Never seen a manga with color. I'd like to track one down sometime though. That'll be like a quest for me.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

haha.....I'll never be used to manga with color coz it wont b manga nemore

Manga in Black and white is (imo) always better, the colour makes it look like a novice comic, cause it leave nothing to the imagination. I personaly like pondering what hair colour each person might have, what clothers they wear.
As for sfx, in all the jap mangas ive read, theres just all the kanji next to the person's head to emphasise stress, anger etc
Cheers

Signature

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Quote by s9031496cBlack and white manga can really get confusin 4 me. I prefer coloured ones!

yeah, sometimes confusing... ^_^'
But Jap manga are always B/W :\
while western comics are colored

I prefer colored XD

i like it black and white, but yeah it does get confusing, but then again if it was all colour -christ, some parts will be a mess

aiya.

dont see many mangas wit color, so i guess color would be good

Well i like it in full color like in the anime, (although they are making some sort of an emphasis in black and white)

i think its more lively to be in colored pages :)

What I think is that manga is supposed to be black and white.The lines of ink and tow colour makes the manga more hole and makes it defer from other types of comics even more.The covers are pretty though,when coloured.

crystalbluedragoon

crystalbluedragoon

withing the darkness;;

I think colored suits manga better... cos if it gets colored the price would definitely increase 0.o wouldn't want that to happen..
But black and white pictures makes it all the more different from the western comics, and also shows the talent of the manga-ka in making the most of it without color.. so yeah i think black and white still suits manga the best

Coloring takes more time and money... so even if I usually like better see things in color, manga are better that way (I mean japanese manga, I don't feel like spending more than ten dollars on an american edition of a average manga - I mean if it's deluxe or larger, it would be ok). I have felt once but Obata drew better in black and white than in colors when there was a whole chapter of Hikaru no go in color.

Even if I would like better than most of the mangas keep all the color pages of the preedition.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

Quote by PwnOXz0rSometimes in manga color would be far better than black and white but still, I see what you mean. Black and white can be good to show details but can get confusing.

I feel the same way

Quote by s9031496cBlack and white manga can really get confusin 4 me. I prefer coloured ones!

color would be nice once in awhile

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

I actually prefer black and white most of the time. But yeh, colour once in a while is good. The only way i can actually compare colour to black and white, is spawn comics to manga><. I dont think that is a fair comparison since those two are completely different genres.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

If you're in for classics, have the uncolored one and you're in for the new age, get the colored ones.

I sometimes prefer the uncolored ones since some details may be seen without colors.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

The manga are originally in black and white, is a unique style and the action scenes are very detailed and most greater

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

If I see Iro-Hina, I would say black and white. Although I love the color manga art.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I like the manga black and white. Colors would ruin it. I think colors are only for anime, manga is better off black and white.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Colour is better, but there are so few colour manga out here, and they are usually more expensive...

Colour manga can be nice but i prefer black and white because i like devise the colour of characters myself.

orangey

WHAT!?

I usually don't see too many colored ones, but I like the black and white ones better anyways. they show more detail and leave colors to the imagination.

choppar

choppar

Tenchou of Urahara Shop

I prefer B&W over colour, although I recall when I read the GitS manga released by Dark Horse, the first few pages were in colour, then went onto B&W. I don't know if this was to draw in the punters who would have been put off by B&W and were scanning the first page or so, but I liked this. The colour in the first section gave the manga a certain atmosphere and the feeling of the dank future city stayed with me while reading the B&W (which I enjoy anyway)

But if I had to choose one or the other, B&W it is! :D

azndude88

azndude88

AznDude88

while color has more interesting , but black and whilte has more artitic connet

What Can Any One Do ?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.