Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help! I can't do my userpage - Minitokyo

Help! I can't do my userpage

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

TAM-Lisa

TAM-Lisa

I can't do my userpage because I don't know how to do *stupid me* . Teach me how to do if you know. Thanks a lot

Exentric's Custom userpage layout tutorial

If you need further help..please private message me

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/8019/ - You can find out how to make your userpage here. If you would like me to help you out making a userpage, just let me know. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

I never do mine. I make a request at the userpageDesign group. Sorrie........

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Those are good links.

I hope those may prove useful to you.

PAche

PAche

hoarder

sorry cant help you here.i know how to do the bg and colour co-ordinations but not the layout itself XD

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

Yes! The liks above are very good! You need color codes for the userpage colors and you have to work with htlm codes to fill in special items! See ya!

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

Quote by toxictea23Exentric's Custom userpage layout tutorial
If you need further help..please private message me

Quote by SilentMasamunehttp://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/8019/ - You can find out how to make your userpage here. If you would like me to help you out making a userpage, just let me know. :)

Mind if I ask you for help too in case I need it. Been thinking about making a userpage since I joined MiniTokyo but I'm a little scared after hearing alll these horror stories on people messing up their pages with bad coding and such.

Wow...glad to know that there's also someone out there who cant do userpage too...like me.

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

srry im donteven know how to creat my user page myself.

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Let me rephrase this a little. Users are NOT supposed to post when they don't know about a thread. As for the original question, thread closed since there are several pinned topics on this. Read them before posting threads

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.