Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Matantei Ragnarok Loki manga/anime - Minitokyo

Matantei Ragnarok Loki manga/anime

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I've watched the anime and I would like to know if in the manga there are still other things or if the anime stopped at the same time than the manga.

I really like the characters and the artwork is really nice even if I think than they didn't take care as well of the adult Loki than the child one.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Kuikka-kun

Kuikka-kun

Yori Fukai Yami He

I too like the series.
Actually, I have only be reading the manga, and it's darn good.

Signature

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

i've watched the sries, but i haven't read the manga yet.... i heard they have more stories in the manga.... eh, do you all think there'll be the 2nd serie of MLR?

Pride comes before the fall

I don't know about the manga... but I think the ending is quite surprising since it doesn't solve anything... but in a way there could be a sequel.

I really like Reya, she's so cute.

Signature

I found anime to be awesome and as far as I know the story continues in the manga.
P.S.Yamino-san and Belldandy were great.Then again I loved almost everyone except Freya ~_~

Thanks for the info.

Well since the story continues, I may buy the manga... if it's edited in french or if I have a way to buy japanese manga.

Freya seems to be quite stupid... a lottle like her bro... But I like her, she's my fave one among the goddess. Nethertheless, my fave female chara is the anime Reya cause she's so cute. But she reminds me a litlle of Rika from Card Captor Sakura.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Oshii-Rion

Oshii-Rion

~ Kiss Kiss ~

Manga is nice... Looks like a Detective Conan...
But anime is so cute! xD
I like manga and anime... :D

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.