Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Chrno Crusade's ending - Minitokyo

Chrno Crusade's ending

Tagged under Chrno Crusade

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Wasn't the end that I wanna see, but was a beautiful end... he tooked all her energy, and he was so bad... the beauty of the end: they died togheter.

I actually prefer the anime ending over the manga ending, because of the fact they are together to the very end.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

It as kind of obvious that she was going to die sooner or later becuase she keeps using that pendant thingy. fI'm almost sure there will be CC2 but I'm surprised i haven't heard anything yet.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

i loved the manga end. so beautiful! i don't know about the anime though.

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

evad83

evad83

Balancer Apprentice

manga ending? ended oredi for manga? argh... better go buy the set soon... the anime ending was quite gd, in my opinion. Though, the last few episodes are quite sad.... (not the saddest, but yah...tragic in many ways). The last ep itself was befitting for the pace and how the anime goes. Ohya, can ask whether someone noe what is the last volume for the manga? So I can go get the set once it is all out at this side of the globe?

~ Bored of getting bored with boredom ~

I think the ending at the manga is better than the anime. It's really a happy ending.

The last volume is 8. It's avaible to download at http://chrno.pootato.org

The ending was very sad indeed! But the ending of the manga is not as sad as the one from the anime!

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

Quote by alucards1fan
The ending is so confusing so what are they going to make an OVA/ OAV maybe a movie?

Probably not, GONZO just love to ruin awesome manga's...my opinion is just stay away from the anime & read the Manga.
The ending is just not right.
Waiting for a sequel? Don't hold your breath.
:hmpf:

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

The anime ending was definitely a lot better than the manga, since the anime shows you Rosette and Chrono and their last day.

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

Gah>.< that was so sadT.T yet so sweet.But it's even saider cause Az was left all aloneT.Twwwwaaaahhhhhhh!!!!1Icried for so long I was so embaressed to get out of my bed hopeing that my brothers didn't see*sigh*and I was so wobbly after seeing it@.@.Though I say airs was sadder then sad if you guys seen it.

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Quote by TheUndertakerThe anime ending was definitely a lot better than the manga, since the anime shows you Rosette and Chrono and their last day.

How did the manga end ? I have seen the anime (with its sad end) and I would like to compare with the manga version to know if the manga is better or not than the anime

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

Quote by LAVOSOne of the best anime series. As for the ending, It's a very good one, as Aion himself said: Heaven needs hell in order to coexist, so there's no way Aion could die. The balance would have been broken

However aion died in the manga,if the mangaka saw the anime's ending he will ask gonzo to produce the sequel series/OVA,I hope this happens.

i hate sad endings, and so, i hated the chrno crusade ending. i dont' see how creaters can be so cruel as to make us fall in love with their main characters and then just... you know... how can anyone like being sad?

mountain

mountain

None

dun understand ending, if aion was gonna own/win anyway, what was the point of chrno and rosettes actions?

I've seen the anime quite some time ago and the ending was sad. As I understand it, the ending in manga was a lot different than anime but since I don't have teh manga, I have no idea how different.

Anyway, the ending in anime was quite foreseeable. IMHO, it was already intimated many times in the anime about the lifespan of the two. You know, something to do with the sealed clock + Chrno's refusal to be released from the bargain or to be bonded to another host?

Because the creators can make us feel sad about the character = a job well done in making us care of what happens to the character & that is one of the marks of good anime.

We must write an online petition to gonzo for a sequel series/OVA!

Quote by CloudSoraWe must write an online petition to gonzo for a sequel series/OVA!

Not possible with original main characters. If they want to make sequel, a new set of main characters will be needed.

rainbowflareon

rainbowflareon

I AM DEVIL.

I think the comic ending has done a better job than anime..
Maybe its because of the later plot in anime turn to some critics on religion *and a bit nonsense*, I supposed there is a longer fight between the devils and human...But that is so short, Chrno and Aaron's final fight just last for a few seconds!Awwww!
But I still like some part like Rosette and Chrno left with a smile.

there is an alternate ending for the manga,
but for the anime, it made me wanted to cry but i just couldn't -.-

To tell you the truth. I was not happy with the end. I admit there were tears in my eye. I couldn't watch the ending for second time. Though I couldn't understand Chrno die or I miss someting in the show. I want Chrno to live. (note: I don't hate or dislike Rossete. The ending of her part was good and sad). :( look now I become emotion again. *wipe a tear from my eye*

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

g-money

Shadowhite of G...

It's been a long time since I've watched Chrono Crusade, but I will disagree with the mass and say that the end is pretty good but a bit mysterious. It was obvious that Rosette was going to die soon as the anime blatantly pointed it out in many episodes. On top of that, the series was set up with a far more negative and darker tone than the manga series. Yea, there was humor, but for the most part the darker/corrupt aspect of post WWI era gave Chrono Crusade an awesome background for the series to build its base upon. Because this fact, I don't see how the ending could have been any more better than the way it is now - them two holding hands together in the dying light to prove the everlasting feeling of companionship, courage, and love. The mysterious yet predictable part of the ending was the part where Aion returns. As the anime mentioned, he was reincarnated yet again to fight against God. As a previous member had mentioned, there can be no heaven without hell. Aion's return only strengthens that statement and give the anime series the final push in that dark/religious genre. Moreover, the series I think intended to teach the audience a lesson, something that the manga doesn't do, and I for one thinks the anime ending was brilliant and ingenious in concept.

WingsofFreedom

WingsofFreedom

Lazy Bum

T^T
the ending is really sad!
I never expected Chrono and Rossette to dieT^T
they died a sweet death, but it was so sad.
i could tell you the ending....
but i don't want to spoil it^^
~wings

For those with trouble with extracting:
http://wingsoffreedom.minitokyo.net/

Ah me too...I cried just after reading the episode recap. in my Anime Insider then couldn't stop when I saw it for myself. Yeah...good times.

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

i've seen the endng it is so dramatic i cried while watchng the endng! why the endng is like that? it's so sad,very sad........
and why Chrono died in the body of a child? not the demon type person? haiiiiiiii
i want some textmate who really love anime 09227312461(sun) 09166765041(globe) i dont know my smart number hehehehheheehheheheh just txt me bye last type mwahhhh

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.