Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Neat CD/DVD labels - Minitokyo

Neat CD/DVD labels

page 1 of 1 3 total items

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Did a search on this and the closest thread I found was 54 weeks old.

This happened a few hours ago: I bought a Guns & Roses greatest hits CD, open it in the car and at first it looked like it was scratched about 10 times! I'm all ready to take it back in the store, then I looked closer and it turns out that was the CD label on top, it was intentionally printed that way to look scratched, the CD was just fine- I was like, "Cool!" I think that's neat, when publishers have the guts to print unique labels on CDs and DVDs.

Soo... What uniquely labeled CDs or DVDs do you folks have, and what's so neat about their labels? Holler back!

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

i've made a couple labels myself, for a class. and i think the neatest thing i saw was, not exactly pratical, a mirror for the label of a fake DVD. anyhow. that is that.

Signature

Graverobber

Graverobber

Heart of Darkness

I have Hoobastank's self-titled album, their first one, and the label on it appears to be about an inch offcenter, but no text was cut off. I thought it was pretty interesting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.