Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MAME - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 2 total items

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

It's beautiful. it really is, all those classic arcade games, now on my computer, all i have press numkey 5 for a quarter and the fun begins. and with four usb ports, and four playstation 2 controllers that i can hook to my pc, it's just like the old days, of mountiean dew, and chip grease stains all over my shirt. damn it feels great. Anyone rom? How extensive is your library? Sorry to boast, but i have every sega and super nitendo game from the us, japan, and europe, plus 50 some odd arcade games. some one pull me away, for goodness sake, pull me away.

Signature

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

ahaha... my ROM library consists of all King of Fighters series, all Samurai Spirits series, all Metal Slug series, numerous Marvel/Capcom/SNK combo fights, Strikers series, Last Blade series, and Vampire Saviour.
Yes, I'm a 'beat em' all' genre addict, and I can't live without my MAME and a pair of PS2 controllers (although I also play some other PC games, like Guilty Gear series).
MAME brings the joy of classics to the present, and maybe on to the future..

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.