Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What are pageviews? - Minitokyo

What are pageviews?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

Hiya!
Could someone tell me...what are pageviews?
They're on your userpage & I don't know where to look to find out. -_-'
Please help, seeya!

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Can you find your avatar on the left side? If you can, it's a few lines of text down. It shows how many people how viewed your userpage. Hope that helps ^^

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

Quote by hongrboiIt shows how many people how viewed your userpage.

I think it's more like how many times other people (and yourself, I'm not sure) viewed your pageviews.

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

lostheaven

Anime Junkie

i got no idea! :P

Quote by TurtleEmperor

Quote by hongrboiIt shows how many people how viewed your userpage.

I think it's more like how many times other people (and yourself, I'm not sure) viewed your pageviews.

rly?? kewl! ^^ was wondering what it was myself! ^^ lol
~*Ra-chan*~

I've been waiting in the dark for a long time, shining my beacon of hope through the shadow. If you see me, dont hide your eyes from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

MMZero

MMZero

Maverick Hunter

I belive it is how many times your page has been viewed by others. It desen't include yourself in the total.

Signature
Member of: Wings-Lovers

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

Okay that makes sense...thanx everyone.

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Quote by animangaOkay that makes sense...thanx everyone.

It is the number of times other users see your page. Anyway.... please divide that too long line in your sig. It makes the page become larger >_>

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.