Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pet peeves! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 18 total items

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

OK first things first. For those who don't know what are pet peeves, they are little insignificant things in life that you pay special attention to.

I have quite a few pet peeves so I'm gonig to make a list:
1. Backseat drivers- This tops my list becuase a certain person in my family does that and it annoys me everyime.
2. J walkers-especially slow ones. If I could drive, I would probably honk or try to run them over(I have road rage ^^")
3.People with music too loud-why can't poeple just keep their music to themselves? not everyone likes the type of music that another person likes -.-
4.people who can't multitask for their lives.
5.I need my pillow that I've had since I was 5 to sleep- ^^
6.Poeple who cut you off(again, my raod rage kicks in)
7.People who drive too fast
8.People who drive too slow
9.Bossy people
10.People with no common sense.

Yeah thats the end of my list. Mostly negative stuff execept number 5 ^^

Anyone else have pet peeves?

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

They're not really pet peeves if it encompasses 90% of the human population, does it? >.> Well, anyways...my list includes:

1. People that can't shut up
2. Nagging
3. Smartasses that actually don't know anything
4. Snobs
5. Intolerant bigots
6. Religious fundies
7. Slow drivers in the bloody LEFT lane
8. Drivers that don't bother to look when changing lanes

Holt

Holt

pffft

err... lesseee Isn't this sort of just like a hate list?
What's the line between things I hate and pet peeves?

Signature Image

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

pet peeve
n. Informal

Something about which one frequently complains; a particular personal vexation.

By definition, the line seems fairly thin. Feel free to list off everything you hate (of course that means things you complain about more often then not).

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

LuvinSesshoumaru

||Lady of Assassins||

1. People talking in 3rd person

Compaired to that, I have no others ^.^"

I said, "It's ok to cry, because I'll stay by your side no matter what."

I hate when people say; "Good stuff"

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

Hmmm....... Just don't piss me off.

Signature

People can drive as slow as they like just not in the LEFT lane!!!!

imadothacker

imadothacker

imadothacker

iteresting mine would probably be stuff like

1.people who take 15 minutes two read one sentence*if you are going to slow like that then tell the people around you to read instead*
2.stories that keep dragging on and on and on*i get the piont for the twenty-fith time*
3.slow computers*please wiat while your homepage is being processed*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

1. B.O aka body oder.
2. Hairy people.
3. Annoying voices...like...the realy high pitched ones...just pisses me off.
4. People that talk too much, or too little. I mean seriously...either shut up or speak up. Somewhere in the middle is usualy nice though.

Signature

Moonbeam

Moonbeam

M i n i t o k y o

:) Hello! Hmm....pet peeves...lets see

OX Cheapskate friends who think of money when out with friends. Ruins the mood. (and they have money)
>_< Store keepers who try to rip you off by over charging or setting high prices.
>.< Stingy and mean store keepers who won't bargain or care about you.
>=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! Constantly nagging people, that you become numb
:angry: Gossipy people who cause trouble for fun
~_~ "sheep"- People who follow/becomes friends with the popular group and leaves others. They tend to jump from group to group. I knew some that jumped 9 groups in our office.
o_0 Snobs and show-offs who either flaunt their money or make you feel small
:x People who love to start arguements all the time

:D Anyways, the way I think about it. Karma will always get those people back one way or another. There is always a eventual balance. Hey if I wronged someone I deserve anything coming back.
XD It is just a matter of time to see what and how it will happen.
XP By the way, these happen to the following people above: they have no stable friends anymore, their shop sales are low and most of the time empty, money and plus got taken away, or they were fired for misconduct.

:pacman: Fun and refreshing. I never get road rage because I am calmer in the car and I listen to music. May you have tranquility, serenity, and peace. Bye and take care!

Signature

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

I got a list of my own.
1. people who think they are better then everyone (I just want to ring there neck and snap it)
2. people who slow down the freeway for dumb reason ex. there on a cell phone, a little tap in the front bumber and does a complete stop in the freeway and make other drivers slow down and go around. (why can't they just pull out of the dam freeway and let other people past!!!
3. people who take things too seriously. (I got hit in the head and fell unconcious because I beat a guy in a first person shooter game he had and he got mad.)
4. people who talks bull to you for no reason what so ever. (An obese lady in a mc donald said, "run little f****k and don't stop!!" when I was jogging. I ran into that mc donald and bought 2 hamburger. I threw one at her face and ran. The second one was for me. ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

me

1. people who think they can rap,keep a beat, or wistle and can't
2.people who think just cause you don't go for sports that your weak
3. people who i can kill when they try to fight me (by kill i mean mental so they will no longeer want to fight no disinbal them)

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

Okay, here's my top ten list:
10. People who honestly believe their accent is part of their identity if they are NOT from another country.
9. People who try to confuse one on purpose.
8. Being in a really nasty, dirty environment.
7. Having to do things I am aware and positive that I can not do even though I am told to do it anyway...and then obviously failing.
6. People who play their music too loud when they know they are NOT at a concert.
5. Bad weather.
4. People who CAn NOT drive, or people who drive the same way they did from the country or state they just moved from.
3. People who believe that just because they are a different race, religon, nation, or creed that they can discriminate, judge, and/or extort someone or anyone of another.
2. People who think they are superior to you for any reason, and then their "superiority" turns out to be the Half-Assed kind (smart asses, gloaters, bossy people, big-shots).
1. Anybody with no damn lick of sense what-so-ever.

I don't like people who talk during movies.

let's see....
1. people who always say , "can you do that for me?" when actually she/he can do it by herself/himself!!!
2. person who can't control his/ her emotion
3. what again? i don't know... but i really really hate number 1 type person!! hate them all!! what am i? their servant? tch!

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

My Pet Peeves are. . . .
1 people who don't shut up (when they have nothing to say they still talk)
2 people who can't mind their own business (gossip wise)
3 Drama queens (they don't get the lead role so they cry)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Akari

Akari

easily amused by cute things

My pet peeves:

1. People that add me to their msn list but never talk to me
uh, why did you add me in the first place if your not even going to talk to me?

2. People that say they hate something without giving it a fair try
I hate people like that. Because they don't shut up about how they hate it even when the person they're talking to likes it.

3. Gossip
I simply hate it, I could care less about what a celebrity is doing with their lives. It's their life not mine.

4. People that don't leave me alone
I'm a human being, I like being left alone at times. I hate it when someone starts talking to me and dosn't shut up when I tell them that I'm doing something and can't talk with them at the moment.

Signature

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.