Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Escaflowne - Minitokyo

Tagged under Tenkuu no Escaflowne

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Out of all the anime i've seen..this is the best one so far...I love the story and the fighting and its funny too...I just wish there was more to it..but i really hated the ending when she had to live...Wish they could show the series now

Out of all the anime i've seen..this is the best one so far...I love the story and the fighting and its funny too...I just wish there was more to it..but i really hated the ending when she had to live...Wish they could show the series now

Quote by sanjiroulol i watched it on adult swim to it was intresting but i just dont get what the girl was 4 she didnt do any thing :)

The girl had to power to control escaflowne and go back to earth and come back to giea whenever she wanted too... She can also see the future

ive seen it when it was on channel 17 it was really good but they quit showing the show after the 5 or 6 episode it made me mad

i've seen both the movie and the tv series. i liked both, but i probably liked the tv series more than the movie. escaflowne is one of my favorites and the ost is really good as well.

yuki456

yuki456

"Idiots die hard..." Kouga

Heh, I've seen the movie about 3 times.....^_~ Van, and Alan are soooo hot!!! I love Van's armor, it rocks!!! But, I've also seen some scans of the anime series, NoThInG compared to the movie!! Trust me, everything looks soo diffrent! Personally, i like the movie animation WaY much better, but if i had the chance, I'd check out the series so i can see what the main story is about, ya know? But, overall, i love it!! Whenever i have the chance, I'm gonna see the movie again!!!!!

Signature
Special thanks to May for such a beautyfull signature
and for being so kind an patient w/ me!!!
Arigato!!!! ^___~

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by alminaSeen it... didn't like it much.

Same here. I got a little confused also.

Signature Image

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

on adult swim that was the movie
the fox version was ruined
they cut footage down played hitomis role in the anim
they put in more flashbacks and lots of commercials

the ground breaking thing about was taht it mixed shoujo and shouned
but the movie lost a lot of the shoujo because it was only two hours to portray 26 episodes

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

Interesting storyline...but not much else. I wasnt too pleased with the animation, the art. A bit draggy at times, but still worth a watch.

i've seen it twice...and i still don't get it XD....i like some of the songs though!!!

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

Have it/own it! lol^^!

merged: 06-28-2008 ~ 05:49am
This anime is just GREAT and the BEST i have ever seen^^! LOVE IT!
And Gundam came after escaflowne!
VoE is just the best anime ever (with others too)have the whole series at home, and just LOVE it^__^!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.