Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is initial D next level the episodes better than the original?? - Minitokyo

Is initial D next level the episodes better than the original??

Tagged under Initial D

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Initial da nxt level really sucks it waz more interesting wen it was normal and now tak in da new episodes acts really stupid and allmost all the charecters look soo differnt reckon they should finnish the original episodes off because initial d next level is boring

mimi_mimsta

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Next level? What ar you talking about? Stage 4? the live action movie? Or something else?

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> I think any Tokyopop released Initial D definitely sucks.

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

Quote by TheVanishingBoy-> I think any Tokyopop released Initial D definitely sucks.

Yeah, as if the dubbing (and especially changing of names!!!)wasn't bad enough, they had to go and screw over the soundtrack as well >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

^ I know, after watching the 1st espisode, I puked. And since then, I vowed not to watch any Tokyopop-made Initial D.

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.