Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does MT have a mascot? - Minitokyo

Does MT have a mascot?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

If so, what/who is it?

If not, is there any way we can help to change that?

Signature Image

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

you're right, MT needs a mascot! there should be a contest where winner gets a million dollar from shegel ^_~ V

Quote by sammoyou're right, MT needs a mascot! there should be a contest where winner gets a million dollar from shegel ^_~ V

Make it 2 mil. XD

Signature Image

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

3 mil! puhahahaha shegel xD

mamimi

fr

A mascot like those funny ridiculous defenseless baseball things to poke fun at?
...Osi.

If you don't know where you are going, all roads lead there.
Realism is a corruption of the reality.

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

hmmm?... yup yup... i'll go wit Osiris aka Osi.. he's an elite member.

*whispers*btw, can i get some of the prize money?
Fo' Sho' XD

giving it all away...

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Pfftt >__>

then again...i wouldnt mind having 3 mil XD

Signature

Ranawen

Ranawen

MoonWandering

Quote by mamimiA mascot like those funny ridiculous defenseless baseball things to poke fun at?
...Osi.

I second that motion with enthusiasm!! XD
....*drags Osi away*

MT has a mascot that you all overlooked. I'd say Chii bot counts as a mascot. XO

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

how bought a bird? lol

Signature Image

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Baka ND Kuma-san!!!! (GundamZZ) ^o^ .. teeheee!!!! those sexxayy bearsss!!! :nya: ..

o.o .. 3 million?? .. ..and mee!!!! ^o^ .. good idea.. nee neee??~~ me gets the money~~ ^o^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

that waould be really nice........... to have a mascot....
i really have one... i dont know if u would like to see it... anyway ill try to upload it here in the next weeks...
it looks a bit like mokona but fatter...
....i could use the money as well.......

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

there is someone who should be working on it now ^_^'

yea MT should have a really cool anime mascot, artistic people get your ideas together and lets see some sugestions

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

zOMG... 3 mill (in what currency? mm.. lemme think... what about 3 milll +FAVs!!! XD aaaw hilarious!!! )

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

Quote by Sheqelthere is someone who should be working on it now ^_^'

Oh, well there goes the 3 mil. hehehehe

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

No offense, but why the hell does a forum/gallery need a mascot? Its not a professional team so its really not needed. I honestly don't really see the point of having one anyway because its the NET. Sorry but I've never found the point of online mascots, other than something to point and laugh at or mock others with. I tried it out awhile back and it was somewhat funny.....but then I kept getting the same response "Why the hell do you have a mascot for a gallery?" I mean its not too bad of an idea......but I don't see the point.

Signature Image

Quote by CyanideBlizzardNo offense, but why the hell does a forum/gallery need a mascot? Its not a professional team so its really not needed. I honestly don't really see the point of having one anyway because its the NET. Sorry but I've never found the point of online mascots, other than something to point and laugh at or mock others with. I tried it out awhile back and it was somewhat funny.....but then I kept getting the same response "Why the hell do you have a mascot for a gallery?" I mean its not too bad of an idea......but I don't see the point.

Dude, It was a simple question that I posted about a month ago. There's no reason to come off like you did.

Some people like mascots and I thought it would be a cool idea. Plus... okay don't tell anyone but if you have not noticed the people here are creative and also people like fan art and some even like to make mascot fanart. And this is more than a gallery.

Exhibit A: Nav Bar on the left. Hmmm? What that?!
Forums (where you seem to spend most of your time)
Reviews
Anime Series Synopsis
Member Groups

This is a community, not just a gallery.

Besides:

Quote by Sheqelthere is someone who should be working on it now ^_^'

If Sheqel seems to think its a plan, it must be okay. But if you want to share your thoughts with Sheqel or any of the other Mods or Admin that you don't believe they are professional enough to have a Mascot, be my guest.

I see MT as what it will be in the future, not as it was in the past or right now. That's how you progress into bigger and better things. What if ign.com stayed a small group of individuals that never tried to make it bigger and better? Well they would not be the largest gaming community online right now.

And yes even one person can cause a halt in progress. Think Hitler...

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.