Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anime translations.. - Minitokyo

anime translations..

page 1 of 1 11 total items

proj

proj

piracy~Digita

lol, first topic ~ hope this is the right area for it.. i'm curious to know ~ what kinds of series (film, tv, comics, music, etc..) would you love to see translated into anime form? i was thinking i would like to see the following..

wwe wrestling (tv) ~ could you imagine an anime version of this? that would rock.. ^^
x-files (tv) ~ this series could be really something as an anime..
conan the barbarian (film) ~ need i say more? ;p
star wars 4, 5 & 6 (film) ~ i like the manga, but c'mon ~ where the anime?
star trek (tv) ~ there is so much potential action here, especially kirk..

what about you? ^^

pascual

**~I Love You~**

hello

i luv roselle "the hacker" and shes mine!!
and im hot and u all know it
^_^ (>")><("<)

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Cool concept. I think there already an animated Star trek..or was it Star wars??Anyways, I want to see Stargate SG-1 turned into anime xD

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

BlackPsycho

BlackPsycho

Always believe in hope

I would like to see "dark Angel" turned into Anime ^^

DojiHiko

Natsume Maya addict

Hmm, I think it would be intersting to see possibly wrestling as stated above. Maybe one of those crazy extreme sports. Star wars also sounded good, but for the future episodes with admiral thrawn or rogue squadron.

Signature

Aeya

Aeya

Mirror to your Soul

Quote by hongrboiAnyways, I want to see Stargate SG-1 turned into anime xD

Yes, that'd be interesting ^^

I show not your fate but your heart's desire..
Signature Image
You see things and you say; "Why?" but I dream things that never were, and I say; "Why not?"

Quote by hongrboiCool concept. I think there already an animated Star trek..or was it
Star wars??Anyways, I want to see Stargate SG-1 turned into anime xD

Both. There was an animated Star Trek in the '70's, and there's a whole bunch of Star Wars related cartoons. I don't think any are anime though.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Disneys Mikey Mouse, Donald Duck and such cartoons. All episodes with anime fighting scenes and flashy backgrounds. Emagine Mickey with those anime eyes. LOL

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

Interesting..but..

I think "Last Samurai" would be a great anime to watch if it is translated!

Raizer

Raizer

~Death God~

Quote by hongrboiCool concept. I think there already an animated Star trek..or was it Star wars??Anyways, I want to see Stargate SG-1 turned into anime xD

yeah stargate would be cool OX

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.