Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Speaker problem - Minitokyo

Speaker problem

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

i got this problem with my KOSS speakers. it's making like fuzzy static sounds when i play both mp3 and video (i use winamp). it started happining like a month ago. is it my audio settings or something? it has no problem playing those that have music in their userpage.

Signature

maybe its your wires something could be loose if not then it could be that the insulation in your wires breaking down so you hear the buzzing of electricity. it also could be the internal components of the speakers that are malfunctioning

Thanks to Edy for the avatar

it may be broken and you only just change new one~

Mute the mic, if you had it turn on.
Reinstall sound card drivers.

Place your satellites away from and devices that might interfere with it.
e.g. monitor and your cell phone.

If it does not work, change a sound card or change a new set of speakers
and test it out.

if you want to use the MIC, in the advanced section (only good soundcard will have this
advanced option) Disable Microphone Boost.

Signature

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

hm.. i guess i need a new sound card.. nothing else seem wrong with it. heh thanks.

Signature

Quote by Kenichihm.. i guess i need a new sound card.. nothing else seem wrong with it. heh thanks.

If you want to get a sound card and money is no matter then take a look at these
X-Fi

World's most powerful audio processor

Signature

When I hear fuzzy sounds, I usually check the wirings. Some of them might be twisted and such.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Did you test different speaker b4 getting a new sound card???

-repeat-

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

Quote by tiki223

Quote by Kenichihm.. i guess i need a new sound card.. nothing else seem wrong with it. heh thanks.

If you want to get a sound card and money is no matter then take a look at these
X-Fi

World's most powerful audio processor

i just need to look for a good one, not the gretest one. i'm gonna look threw others before making my choice of the X-Fi.

Quote by jasaiyajinDid you test different speaker b4 getting a new sound card???

i only have one set speakers. =/

again nothing wrong with the wires..

Signature

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Can you hook up some headphones at least, that is a cheaper option to test the sound card. I'm assuming you even tried different drivers for it as well.

-repeat-

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.