Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bakuretsu Tenshi designs - Minitokyo

Bakuretsu Tenshi designs

Tagged under Burst Angel

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Is it just me or Gonzo stolen main charas design from Evangelion?It seems to me that Jo,Meg and Tachibana are too similar to Rei,Asuka and Shinji.Especially Meg.

Raizer

Raizer

~Death God~

they are a little bit similar >_> but i dont care ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

chanome

*Shocked*

Well, I mean what do you expect. Eventually all the ideas will be taken and storylines will have to overlap. Think of how samurai animes there are. Can't you say they are all based on each other?

It really doesn't matter as long as the overall story is unique
although there's no unique anime anymore, its appeal could still attract lots of viewers once u manage to get their interest

Quote by chanomeThink of how samurai animes there are

I think I misunderstood something.What do you mean?The same genre will have a lot of similarities.Of course they will use swords or the storyline most likely will be placed in feudal era,but they still may be original.

Quote by chanomeWell, I mean what do you expect. Eventually all the ideas will be taken and storylines will have to overlap.

You can take somebody's else idea and show it in a different way,that can be also called original.

Quote by crystille21although there's no unique anime anymore, its appeal could still attract lots of viewers once u manage to get their interest

Sorry,but I disagree with that.In Speed Grapher the main hero has an unique ability and human fantasy is unpredictable,you never know what it has in store for you.

Nah, I cant really agree to that. If you gonna look it that way you might as well say that every guy in every echi anime is the same.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.