Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'm working hard ^_^ - Minitokyo

I'm working hard ^_^

page 1 of 1 8 total items

animefreak222

animefreak222

Lost K.E.Y.S~

I've been sketching alot lately but I'm running out of ideas and hopefully have someone to tell me what character I should sketch out. And all my sketches shows that I'm a shading freak lol I only do black through white sketches because I'm really bad at colouring. So hoperfully, I'll get some ideas of who to sketch and update it in MT.
*^*^*^*^*^*^
Please help me out!! :nya:

How about sketching your own characters?
or
just sketch whatever image that come in your mind.

Here is a idea!
Sketch yourself drawing a picture.

If you have problems coloring, well then don't just sit there and say I can't color.
Look into the How to Draw manga's color technique series reference books.
or Take out a scratch paper and start mixing/ and color blending to see which color looks best in a character. Sometimes look into the character's emotions and surroundings and see if you can pick colors out from it.

Signature

Do some on PoT characters, I haven't seen many of their fan art in black and white. I know what you mean about coloring, it's the same for me. sometimes coloring the art would just ruin my whole artwork.

How about some characters from the Venture Brothers. I think that show has a great art style and would look pretty sweet just as a black and white. And what would you use to colour your art if you tried?

Death will wait.
Decide what you desire in life and fight for it. Signature Image

animefreak222

animefreak222

Lost K.E.Y.S~

Thanks for the great suggestions and I'll definitely try to draw what comes to mind as well! :nya: Thanks again!

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Hm..considering your style, I would like to see Cloud from Final Fantasy! Have you tried drawing females instead of just males? Doing that would probably show you your stregths and weaknesses in drawing!

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

i like drawing females more. IMO their harder and anyways they look better.

animefreak222

animefreak222

Lost K.E.Y.S~

Its soo sad right now since my computer scanner is broken down and so, I couldn't scan anything yet until I get a new one or it having to be fixed. x_x

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.