Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 IM sick and my doctors stupid - Minitokyo

IM sick and my doctors stupid

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

jotfif

jotfif

.:.bang ur all dead.:.

well i am sick yay i am danger to my self with the passing out and falling down the sairs, well no one know why i am sick or whats wrong with me so i feel the need to find out o yea and doing this keeps me up and stopbeing bored
my dr.s a stupid jurk she gives me one drug tells me to take it then calls me in an hour and sayis that that drug inst the right drug she gives me a nother i take and this go on for a hole well sence saterday any was back to the ? the dr made me more sick with the drugs then i was sick allready, is there any strange illness going around becausem if the dr gives me any more pills i wont live T.T

sorry for not complet thoughts

Signature
Im the great JOTFIF and U all know it

Depends on where you live. You realy shouldn't be asking an internet forum if there is a strange sickness going around. Ask your friends or parents or something.
As for your doctor giving you the wrong medicine...nobody is perfect. If it's not working then call your doctor and tell him/her that it's not working. Complaining isn't going to make it go a way. As mean as that may sound it's true. Suck it up...rest up...eat lots of soup...and you'll get better.

Signature

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Drink lots and lots of liquids! dont over work yourself! and umm...urr...yeah! eats lots of soup with lots of chicken in it! and...talk to your doctor and tell her that your medicine is making you feel even worse! If you dont tell her she wont know, and wont do anything about it!....well...thats all the advice I can give you...Get better, ok!? ^-^

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

Maybe you could see another doctor. There are lot of not well-known illness.

Hope that you check the notice of your medicine, some may appear to worsen the illness.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

jotfif

jotfif

Quote by -acid-Depends on where you live. You realy shouldn't be asking an internet forum if there is a strange sickness going around. Ask your friends or parents or something.
As for your doctor giving you the wrong medicine...nobody is perfect. If it's not working then call your doctor and tell him/her that it's not working. Complaining isn't going to make it go a way. As mean as that may sound it's true. Suck it up...rest up...eat lots of soup...and you'll get better.

i cant breath right ,nuthing going around in my town and i cant eat with out throwing up i am asking because iam not happy about being sick T.T i havent eating any thing sence saterday T.T and soup is what i am throwing up T.T

Signature

xange

xange

~white bunny~

passing out and falling----- sounds like your low on sugar, dont eat enough or dont choose healthy food

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

jotfif

jotfif

Quote by xangepassing out and falling----- sounds like your low on sugar, dont eat enough or dont choose healthy food

problybut i blame it on the drugs they gave me

Signature

Hmm... maybe you should switch to another doctor?

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Dont go to a doctor go to a clinic it seems your condition is serious what do your parents say. Something is defintly not right go to a professional and not just an ordinary doctor. Please dont have us all worried here... :o

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

well thats new york for ya, jus eat some something to get some sugar in your blood and take some sleep too, or you can jus take a shot from the doctor

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

If you claim your doctor to be stupid, why not find another doctor who knows the difference between the medicines? You're sick because of all that medicine, and I know it. The side effects are combining together or adding up to produce a worse effect, so you definitely have to deal with the side effects of each of the medicines for a while.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

jotfif

jotfif

Quote by SilentMasamuneIf you claim your doctor to be stupid, why not find another doctor who knows the difference between the medicines? You're sick because of all that medicine, and I know it. The side effects are combining together or adding up to produce a worse effect, so you definitely have to deal with the side effects of each of the medicines for a while.

i got a nother dr i going to see him tomarrow

Signature

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Quote by jotfifwell i am sick yay i am danger to my self with the passing out and
falling down the sairs, well no one know why i am sick or whats wrong
with me so i feel the need to find out o yea and doing this keeps me up
and stopbeing bored
my dr.s a stupid jurk she gives me one drug tells me to take it then
calls me in an hour and sayis that that drug inst the right drug she
gives me a nother i take and this go on for a hole well sence saterday
any was back to the ? the dr made me more sick with the drugs then i
was sick allready, is there any strange illness going around becausem
if the dr gives me any more pills i wont live T.T
sorry for not complet thoughts

Kind of sounds like Narcolepsy to me.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

get another doctor!!!>.< oh...and make sure to get alot of rest!hope you get better soon! :)

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

if you are uber tired or having trouble balancing, you may have mono. made out with anyone lately?

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

try getting a lot of rest and eat a lot of healthy food (veggies being one of them).
do you remember anything wrong before you pass out or before you falling down the stairs. may be your vision would get blurry and you couldn't see anymore or everything would just black out or having a major headache or something. i'm not a doctor but i do know that it's different between sickness depend on how your conciousness effects you and things like that.
beside that, i do agree with everybody else that say you should get another doctor. if this one doesn't do you any good. find another one!
hope you'll feel better soon!

there was a net that has no rope; there was a sign that none could read; for the hopeless, there was yet some hope; in the darkness, came the blind to lead.
Signature

jaszi5

jaszi5

~Art lover~

Get a second opinion...this is yor health were talking about....drugs are usually worse for you than the cures...

Jaszi5

Jaszi5

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

have you go and see a new doctor yet? are you feeling any better than before?

there was a net that has no rope; there was a sign that none could read; for the hopeless, there was yet some hope; in the darkness, came the blind to lead.
Signature

jotfif

jotfif

Quote by Philyrahave you go and see a new doctor yet? are you feeling any better than before?

yea i am better i got to get a shot ever week untill jan 23

Signature

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

Quote by jotfif

Quote by Philyrahave you go and see a new doctor yet? are you feeling any better than before?

yikes! i hate getting shot... but at least you're feeling better though. i'm glad to hear that! hope you'll be completely heal soon! :)

Signature

jotfif

jotfif

Quote by Philyra

Quote by jotfif

yikes! i hate getting shot... but at least you're feeling better though. i'm glad to hear that! hope you'll be completely heal soon! :)

yea i hate shots too i really dunt know why

Signature

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

they hurt! that's my main excuse for hating them... ^_^' and that's probably why i hate all doctors too>>> x_x

Signature

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Reminds me of when a doctor twisted the needle around in my arm...that sucked. Still dosen't make me fear needles though.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

samu02

Back to Basics

Hypochondriac

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.