Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fortune Cookies - Minitokyo

Fortune Cookies

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

LOL

something about joy i forgot

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

I actually like the bland, vanilla flavor of fortune cookies. : /

My friends and I like to play the 'in bed' game with our fortune cookies--reading the fortunes aloud and appending 'in bed' to the end of the sentence. (i.e. You will have great fortune.... in bed.)

i just like to eat the cookie

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

I love the fortunes but I hate the actual cookie. xD
I haven't actually gotten anything good from a fortune cookie.
Most of the time, it isn't even a fortune! It was just plain old advice. D:

I love fortune cookies. I think they're very yummy.

I eat the fortune cookie for desert. My family makes fun of the fortunes because they're either stupid or ironic. I'm always disappointed when I get one that doesn't have lottery numbers on the back because it feels like something is missing.

"you have a bright future" :)

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

"you shall get what you receive, be kind to your mother."
i think that one was rigged i swear OX
"stay in bed today because that certain person will join you"
i loved that one to death, i kept it in my box because i got it when i was 8
;)

Signature

Best fortune I have ever heard: "Pass the check to the person to your left." My aunt got this fortune, and my grandfather was to her left. And he's stingy with money.

Most ironic fortune: "A few extra dollars will be coming your way." You know how on the back of fortunes they try to teach you Chinese a word at a time? The back of this fortune had the Chinese word for "greedy." Yeah, that fortune was negated.

I love fortune cookies! I even keep the fortunes and I already have a whole bunch in my wallet.

Retroviolet

Retroviolet

As retro as... something :/

If I could make one, it'd be:
you'll die in 7 days .__.

Pikachu is the shiz :D

xANNAxBANANAX3

we like cookies too!

I had one yesterday that I really liked. I had a presentation that I had to show my class and I was afraid of what they would think but then I read my fortune cookie. It said “don’t be afraid of opposition, the kite rises against the wind”. I guess it was a success, I think we could all learn from this fortune cookie. Never be afraid to be yourself.

If I could put a fortune in a fortune cookie it'd say…
1. God helps those who help themselves.
2. Turn around, your true love is just a twist of the neck away.
3. kiss your waiter, he is your good luck charm

O929O821

Zero

I hate the way they taste. =P

I don't remember the exact wording of the fortune, but it told me that there is an opportunity for happiness at every turn - I just have to be open to them.

:'D FRIENDS?

I don't think they taste bad but it's sure that if for the paper I take them. It's fun. Though I have recently discovered it's mostly a american invention or more exactly an invention made in a chinese restaurant in America. Now I know why there weren't any when I went to China... it doesn't belong -_- .

Signature

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

i don't remember the best quote i've got... all the ones i've received are pretty corny....

Personally for me, i like the taste but don't really care about the sayings inside.

But if i had to make one up, i'd say: "If you're going to regret it, don't do it."

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

hahaha i rarely read the fortune.
i just like the cookie itself and then
put the fortune in my pocket or something.
sometimes i read them, but for the most part nah!

i never try it before, it's not very popular in my country

XP I hate them. They taste gross! I just crack them open, read the fortune, and either throw the cookie away or give it to someone.

For me are not bad.

I love fortune cookies, and they taste good to me. The best one i had from last month was that i'll always be surrounded by true friends. :) I don't trust a lot people, and that was a surprise to me when i read the quote.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.