Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Amaenaideyo - Minitokyo

Tagged under Amaenaideyo

page 1 of 1 16 total items

has anyone here watched amaenaideyo?
i think it's an awsome anime series with some ecchi and it's funny.
if someone has seen it...tell us what you think of it...
oh...
and one last thing...
go to animesuki.com to download it if you would like to...
ummm...or just go to this link... http://www.froth-bite.com/release_archive.php
episode 0 is just a promo...

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Yeah, I watched it. But nothing special about it. Some wimpy guy ended up living with a bunch of girls. Sounds familiar?

i watched it and didnt like it...... brainless fanservice.... XD

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

THe girls of Tenchi have taken over so much that Tenchi was forced to move to a new show. :)

Thanks for the link by the way. Been loooking for some mindless ecchi service after going thru all the serious titles I've been watching lately.

yea..I didn't really like it...its a weird storyline, shoving ecchi into the plot which kinda screws it up...

Wasnt my favorite either =\
i thought it'd be better . . .but I should have known
when you suggested it to me earlier that it'd have ecchi in it -_-
i really dont like ecchi shows, I AM a girl afterall, -1337-Ero-Sennin-

Signature Image
(\ /)
( . .)
c(")(")

you should know by now deidara...i suggest all ecchi to u...lol

Looked like your ordinary ecchi anime. Nothing bad or good about it, just average.

Signature Image

eragon

eragon

wat size bra does she have??

i lovet his

do u have ies??

This series is not so good, despite the nice looking artworks on the DVD box that i got. Not particularly memorable. I'll give it only 5

I thought it was really good, I really quite enjoyed watchinf it ;)

franzss

Yosimato

It's just like love hina but with monks XD anyway my friend is fan-subing so i have access to all of them that are done although i am still catching up. preety good i think

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Yes, I've started to download and watch it, I just need something to watch while I wait for the next LOGH episode to be ready.

It's not the greatest or very original, well the idea that the girls all training to be nuns and the one guy is a perverted monk is rather different. It's really just another harem series, another flavor of the month type series that's enjoyable to watch mainly for guys, but that's it. You're not going to find fans of this series 5 years down the road.

I am likeing what I've seen some far.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

I'm watching and loving it

CXC

CXC

Join The Rebellion

I've watch all of it and it seems to be a over dose of fan service. But there are some good points to it. Right now I'm downloading the 2nd season of it.

It's pretty amusing ! Love it!

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.