Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Life - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Anyone and Everyone in the world has problems. NO DENYING. Everyone feels down here and again. Have you ever felt so lost that you couldnt live a normal day? Where you wake up do you normal things, but your day just seems incomplete?

Lately days have just been coming and going...but now with recent events I feel numb. I dont want to talk in person anymore. I express myself more on txt base then verbally. I hate the way life is right now...so many people are leaving. AND THEYLL NEVER be coming back. It hurts when people pass away, get killed, etc...I dont think my heart and soul can take much more of this.

Who here can list 3 things about their life they wish could change?

1 ) I wish things came easy to me, I hate how I have to crawl through the MUD everytime

2 ) I hate the fact that so much strife is in the damn world

3 ) I hate myself in general, sometimes I wish I never came to exhist period

anyone else share?

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

1. I wish I could make friends easier
2. I wish I was more considerate, so that I didn't do so many stupid things
3. I wish I had more time

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

1. I wish I was strong enough to protect my loved ones, regardless of the situation.
2. I wish I had more courage.
3. I wish I had more determination.

Signature
The King of the Monsters

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

im usually a happy go guy, so i hardly have that feeling, but there's always something i wish i could change about myself.

1. i wish i was more tenacious. i have horrible studying habits

...can't think of anything else...man, am i too easily pleased?

i used to feel the same way. i hated myself, thought i would never get anywhere in life and just worried way too much. also on top of that i had many family and money problems. but now, i just stopped caring so much, i realized shit happens, and thats just life.

true lol. ever have it where you had your family relying on you for support and well being $ wise and then more some? Strife in the world...heh...ever have to shoot somebody and have it haunt you forever since? Be told youve done your coutry a great duty? Anyways everyone thx for replies comign I am interested in others views.

Kind of feels better to read what others say.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I have got quite the same problems. And that's why I'm here, after all.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

1. I wish I had more time
2. I wish I had more courage.
3. Hmm at the moment i donĀ“t know exactly

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

I want to be smarter, stronger, faster! ...Anyway I'm not unhappy as things are. I'm too mellow to be depressed often.

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

1. I would like to go to another world...(like...the ones that exist in fantasy anime and manga)
2. wipe out the human race and replace it with nature caring creatures
3. get smarter, better condition, more beutiful, stronger and faster
--------edit
and kinder!!! I forgot kinder!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

1. I would like love would come!
2. Stop being lazy!
3. Die young!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Hm, some things I would like to change are...

1. Stop thinking so much.
2. Removing my lazyness.
3. Stop never worrying and beeing to brave. Get's annoying to never get frightened or never worrying about a single thing.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.