Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Animated Avatars... - Minitokyo

Animated Avatars...

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

I have recently joined MT and i've noticed some of the cool animated avatars some people have. Can anyone help me figure out how to make one of my own,please and thank you.

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

You could probably download your own animated avatar, off a web page. I can't imagine it being too hard to make, also you can create animated gif images frame by frame if you have imageready (I think there are other programs to do this but not that I know of) on your computer.

well i suggest getting it off anime graphic sites

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

Do you guys have any websites to recommend?

-Leonardo da Vinci

i supose you could just type anime gifs into google that may help. or you could just make your own animated avatar using a program like image ready or fireworks which is quite easy to use once you get the hang of the basics

Signature Image

gundam00

gundam00

Gundam Pilot

Yea I have fireworks the program but I dont know how to make animated avatars!!!

Wing Zero
Signature

Quote by gundam00Yea I have fireworks the program but I dont know how to make animated avatars!!!

you have to make it frame by frame so i would suggest maybe 10 frames. so open you fireworks and open the frams menu and add 10 frames (or what ever amount you want) after that make sure that at the top right that it is set to animated gif and not just gif.
now all you need to do is go on each frame and add what ever you want to the layer in that frame. i suggest that you just add different colours to each ;ayer in each frame. after that hit f12 to preview in browser and you should see all the different colours flashing on and off quite fast. to change the time of the frames you first click the first frame then shift click the last frame to highlight all. in the top right of the frames menu click the 3 lines then go down to options on the pop up menu. in there you can change the time for the frames.

hope that has been some help to you as well as Misato-Kun regarding basic animating in fire works. good luck

Signature Image

saiyukifan

saiyukifan

GOMENASAI EVERYONE. :(

if you can get some on the internet... then you have one! all you have to do is to resize it to a 50x50 image at corel photopaint (that's what I use because I don't know how to use adobe or imageready) or if you can't find anything at all like that... you have to find similar pictures or screencaps or you actuslly have to picture from the video itself. Then you have to do that frame by frame in photopaint (or in any other program) :)

Signature
Sunlight is what I want, but sunlight ignores me... I wish I would someday be freed from this darkness by someone who will love me forever and ever... no more pain at all with him... no more pain and tears... because I will love him...
~thanks to~
k1ru for my ava and sig! ^_^

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

Alright! thankls a lot for your help. Hopefully after i get started on customizing my page, i'll go fro the animated avatar. Thanks again! :)

-Leonardo da Vinci

reaper13th

reaper13th

gun slinger masta

all ya need to do is , just arrange pics ina order like a slide show ,resize it then save it with a special program . as a gif, then just upload it -.-. like mine , all i did was resize it .

Never ending flame . eternal greed, eternal power , the zealot Signature Image

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

thanks! But what program did u use?

-Leonardo da Vinci

saiyukifan

saiyukifan

GOMENASAI EVERYONE. :(

well, you're welcome! look at my sig... it's animated... ^_^ that's how, well, at least your avatar will look like that but only smaller. It's actually easier to make an animated avatar than a sig. Good luck! :)

Signature
Sunlight is what I want, but sunlight ignores me... I wish I would someday be freed from this darkness by someone who will love me forever and ever... no more pain at all with him... no more pain and tears... because I will love him...
~thanks to~
k1ru for my ava and sig! ^_^

RurouniXKenshin

RurouniXKenshin

Seasons Greetings!!

Yeah, Just tyepe Anime gifs and follow the 1st link you get. Problem is: I cant give you a url because its like advertising a website. Mods dont like that.

Signature Image
Your scars will remind you that the past was real.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.