Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 First cars - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 18 total items

-What was your very very first car?

-What where your first 3 vehicles?

-What are your 6 Fav cars in the world?

-3 Fav Car Movie or Cartoon?

-Current Daily Driver?

-1990 Honda Crx Si, back in 95. Cousin totaled his 95 Acura Gsr. I swapped his tranny, engine, etc with POWER STEERing and rack etc. Straight Pipied it, and ran a custom turbo kit made in auto shop and metal fabrication class. haahaha. ran 11.9's
-Feet. Tricycle. Bat Mobile Powerwheel
-1967 Ford Mustang Fastback (Already own), 1999 Nissan R34 Skyine (Already owned/Sold), 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo (Donated free to me for testbedding purposes), 1990 Honda Crx Si with K20 swap, 1989 Nissan 240sx Coupe RB26DeT single Turbo, 2003 Pagani Zonda Roadster
-Legend of Speed, Every 9 Seconds, Initial D
-Low end fwd cars usually. Police Force around here are now to keen on nicely modified cars. Usually A civic or a Rsx. But lately my new toys the Neons from Dodge have caught my playful eye. Srt4 Turbo... look like little bugs

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

my first vehicle was ford tauraus 98.

my first 3 vehicle was ford tauraus 98, chevlrolet blazer 98, and ford contour 99
my fav cars in the world are evo lancer, wrx sti, nsx zero, eclipse gtr, saleen mustang, and nissan 240sx
3 fav car movie/cartoon: well...i only know 3 xb initial d and fast + furious 1+2

:sweat: i'm to young to drive.... :P

eki

my 1st car is honda civic.
but now i'm driving toyota.

Quote by sammomy first vehicle was ford tauraus 98.
my first 3 vehicle was ford tauraus 98, chevlrolet blazer 98, and ford contour 99
my fav cars in the world are evo lancer, wrx sti, nsx zero, eclipse gtr, saleen mustang, and nissan 240sx
3 fav car movie/cartoon: well...i only know 3 xb initial d and fast + furious 1+2

Hahaha you like car video games huh? ^_^ *Ammused*, Fast and the Furious?! NOOOOOOOOOOOoOO haha jp.

First car i drove was a 85 Civic Wagon
Now i have a 2000 Bettle that my dad gave me.
favorite cars whould be... 94-99 Toyota Mr2, BMW M5, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6 & 7, Classic Austin Mini Cooper, VW R32, Subaru WRX STi
fav movies/cartoon... don't really have any they're fun too watch but not really my favorite things

Only those with wings can fly.

Drivens a good movie!

my first car was a nissan pickup 87, then i had a 93 civic, and now a 89 tempo. cant really say about fav cars and movies, cause im not into cars really at all.

Its fun learning about people ^__^

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

my first car's already gona be the g35 coupe,when i turn 18,hopelly they'll still have out for marketing lolz

Signature Image

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

Quote by LiquidFuel

Hahaha you like car video games huh? ^_^ *Ammused*, Fast and the Furious?! NOOOOOOOOOOOoOO haha jp.

hahaha, i guess so xD 2 of my friend owns an evo lancer and one owns a wrx sti, so i guess i became envious as to what i want to have xD mazda rx 8 is cool too, but id need to save up if i want any of those mothers

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

i just bought a mitsubishi lancer XD, it has the potential to be modded as the evo 6 :3

gotta own sammo, heheh

DeviousOni

DeviousOni

[D E V i O U S]

never owned a car and don't really care for them. ^^; in fact i don't really like driving.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

Quote by Kevi just bought a mitsubishi lancer XD, it has the potential to be modded as the evo 6 :3
gotta own sammo, heheh

kev is rich desuuu~ give us some money xD

Quote by sammo

Quote by LiquidFuel

hahaha, i guess so xD 2 of my friend owns an evo lancer and one owns a wrx sti, so i guess i became envious as to what i want to have xD mazda rx 8 is cool too, but id need to save up if i want any of those mothers; kev is rich desuuu~ give us some money xD

Rx8 pos...I have 2 trust me I know. Hahaha moment I took home to my warehouses to build into team cars, I dynoed and I immidiately noticed how WEAK they where hahaah... sigh

Nothing wrong about being envious but for bang for the buck a Srt4 neon turbo is nice too. used $15-18,000

Count me out dont need money lol. Make enough on my own just fine hahaaha. So hes rich...parents or him? A Lancer with just a turbo upgrade isnt much anything hahaah..there are other factors in having a dominating car...

bet you my Crx will Spank you Lancer :D

jocelyn08

jocelyn08

Honey & Clover

I have driving license, but i don't have a car :sweat:

Avatar credit goes to cryingstar~

Quote by jocelyn08I have driving license, but i don't have a car :sweat:

Hahaha if you where here you could take a number of my cars out. Im always willing to teach people to drive hahaha. Have been known to give out a car here and there if I like the person XP

acura integra rs

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.