Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Customized userpage color problem - Minitokyo

Customized userpage color problem

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

When i uploaded the images that i created with Skin Package the top part of my userpage design was missing so ok i put it down and everything was fine and then i had to put some colors... Ok i did that and then the colors were bad so i tried to change them. I changed the codes of the colors and when i clicked on Apply and Preview my userpage had the same colors... Ok i tried again and nothing changed... I also tried to default my userpage and then put colors and whatever colors i put its always the same result those bad colors from the start please help me...
And P.S. How do i put transparent background?

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

for transparent leave (box background)blank and if your computer is like mine when I change my colors it takes like a day to show up on my computer but seems to change for everyone else

Signature Image

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

thats what happened to me as well. When i try to changes settings, like colors or my avi, my computer takes a little while to recognize the changes. Just try it again tomorrow and it might work.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

You can also try clearing your cache and/or reloading a fresh page (ctrl-refresh or shift-refersh on most browsers) in order to see what changes you've done.

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

just hit the refresh button at the top of your interenet page a few times it will register. that happens all the time to me :)

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Oh thank you all so much for your help :) Arigato! :D

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

im bad at userpage customization. :D if only *sigh*

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.