Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 allergies - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

I have allergies also. Mostly pollen/molds/trees. ...And casein in milk. ...Although the milk allergy is subtle.

....Shots in high school helped alot and weren't very painful. ...And now I live in Texas, and have virtually no symptoms. ...No idea as to why...

dragongirli

dragongirli

girl of the dragons

certain species of rabbits, dogs, cats, and grasses. and cottenwood trees... evil cotten wood trees...

knowledge is power. power corrupts. study hard. be evil.

I haven't had an allergy in my life until 2 years ago, that was when I was 14. It was Sunday at that time, and I have tae-kwon-doe lesson from 2-4pm or so. It was at about in the middle of my training, I got stung by an ant on my big toe (we train at a field). At first I thought that I would shake it off. And so I did. I didn't realize that the pain was still there. And to my horror, the ant was still bitting me. So I shook it off hard, which then I have a big swell on my big toe.
The next few minutes, I felt my body shivering. So I was wondering why was I shivering. Then, my friend came and asked me what was it. I told her everything, and so she immediately told the instructor. The instructor came and said that I had a sickness. She then told me to call my dad to come and picked me up.
After a few minutes, my dad realize that my eyes below was swollened and there's red dots all over me (as call rashes). So we rushed to the hospital. And the next thing, my dad and the doctor said I have an allergy. And so from now on, I am not going near to those ants. (the ant looks big, the head is red and the body is black...or so it is...)
It just so sux to have an allergy. >_<

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

dairy......:( and i love cheese.

SmiL3y

SmiL3y

scotty doesn't know xP

i'm allergic to pollen only. i have a puppy yay :)

Signature
"One whos knows where to go is a cab driver. Pay him"
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is...42!

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I'm highly allergic to homework. I get "hives" and a "runny nose" when I even glance at it. That's why I can't and won't do it. Haha, alright I'm allergic to pollen but it's not too bad.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I have an allergy to mold, mildew, and house dust (indoor pollution). Everytime I step in the shower, I begin to sneeze, and I become congested for a while after that, supposedly because of the chemicals in the tap water. When I usually wake up in the morning, I wake up congested as well because of the airborn dust in the rooms.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

treks

treks

Kawaai ^_^

I used to be allergic against mosquito bites.. atleast I think I used to be it :D
The bites used to get incredibly large from time to time, and itch like hell (like 10 times more than a normal bite would)
but for the past few years, I haven't been bothered with this.. so I guess I'm cured :D

When I was younger, I used to be allergic to grass and cats. But now I don't have those anymore and any other allergies =D

This is my signature!

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

I'm allergic to dust, and the worst, I have Asthma

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

bees, pollen ,cats, docs think i may even be allergic to my own hair 0_o

I am allergic to pollen. It sucks, especially during the spring.

Signature Image

Rennard

Rennard

The Captain

I don't have any major allergies. I get alittle stuffed up from dust and my cats, but not seriously enough for it to become an issue.

i do get a bit of a reaction from certain food things though. Like instant pudding gives me an instant headache. And the spice mix for tacos and sloppy joes make me pretty ill as well. And kfc.....i like that stuff too..........yarrr.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.