Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Full Metal Panic TSR Subgroups??? What Happened?? - Minitokyo

Full Metal Panic TSR Subgroups??? What Happened??

Tagged under Full Metal Panic!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Are Anime-Shrine and Bakakozou the only groups that are subbing FMPTSR now because Akingdom & Aone, Akeep, Mithril, nor rest of those other subgroups releasing it anymore does anyone know why if so post it here or is it because the anime is license already or is it just something else....dunno if there is another topic like this I searched but didn't find one so if there is tell me

The episodes stopped airing in Japan. No episodes means no fansub releases. Don't worry, though. It's been announced that they will continue on at some point. I forgot the exact date, but it's not too far off. Just keep patient.

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

ok thanx for the info

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Thx for the info FeelGood. I was wondering about it myself.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

sorry but i haven't heard of it!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.