Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Nestalgia From Gaming - Minitokyo

Nestalgia From Gaming

page 1 of 1 5 total items

xday

xday

Anime Revolutionist

Does anyone feel sad after they finish a game of a story after spending so much time with the charaters of the games? I felt sad after finishing RPG games such as Kingdom Hearts and Grandia II. It felt that those characters from the video game were like friends to me. After finishing the game I lose interest from the main story and quit playing, I don't really care for extras, then I become sad because I can't play with them anymore. It is like the ending is a goodbye.

As Karl Marx had said in the last sentence of the "Communist Manifesto,"
"Anime fans around the world unite!"
Create a revolution for anime.

I know what you mean, I feel the same! Even though the ending is wonderful and happy, I am very sad that it has ended. It's like an end of holiday, when you have to go home and say goodbye to people you have just met. Maybe I am silly, but it can't be helped. I always tend to count characters from various games as my friends ^^;

Yeah, I know what you mean. I felt sad after beating Wild Arms 3 because I liked the characters and all so much. I get the same way after finishing an anime series. I felt like a piece of me was gone after finishing Kanon and Azumanga Daioh.

Yes,I know your feeling,because it also happened in me too.Like Final Fantasy Tactics.......Too sad sometimes :(

Sometimes it's so hard to see The good things passing by
There may never be a sign No flashing neon light
Telling you to make you move Or when the time is right

So why not Take a crazy chance
Why not Do a crazy dance
If you lose a moment You might lose a lot
So.....Why not Why not....

I feel the same way for many good games, especially when the characters are well developed and presented, even if the story itself isn't that great if it has good characters you tend to miss them after finishing a good long RPG.
Same goes for anime.

And yeah I too don't bother with extras most of the time unless they add to the story like in Drakengard for example I got all endings cause every path was important to the story and development of the characters.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.