Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mihoshi the construct - Minitokyo

Mihoshi the construct

Tagged under Tenchi Muyo

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Acyx

Ork Warlord

Since there were no more threads for me to parasitize upon, I decided to make my own. Anywho; In Tenchi Muyo OAV 3, Episode 16, we behold what appears to be that of a "fractured" Mihoshi. Upon closer inspection, some portions of her quite literally dismembered body contain what appear to be seperation planes too smooth to have been made via cutting apparati or via some other manner (e.g. explosives or high-energy discharges, quantum-based weaponry, etc.) Is she in actuality a construct meant to house what remains of the GP Marshall's granddaughter, or is she a machine built to emulate his lost and already dead granddaughter.. or do I have this all askew, where neither one of the above is correct? You be the judge..

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu..."

DUUUUUDE! First, props for that, that was some sick skill right there, I barely noticed it but now its probably irrelevant heh... but after seeing the oav, there is nada of such things on mihoshi, but you probably knew that (I am too repetitive *crying for own shortcomings...*) anyway, I think despite her totally seeming human (and lets say less than academically inclined) I am curious of this particular frame as it was poorly explained, but in the same episode her brother comes to protect her, maybe a memory of mihoshi being hurt due to himself a flashback of sorts, or due to their uncanny likeness, it is mihoshi's brother... or maybe I am just flat out crazy... too late! (Huray for Acyx! Huray for Washu! Huray for Ryoko! Huray for the creators of the show for making this so difficult to understand, but allowning me to ramble on! Huray 90's!)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.