Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A story I found that i wanted to share. - Minitokyo

A story I found that i wanted to share.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Firebomb

Anime Lover

Hi everyone. i found this story that i think you guys should read it.
heres the link.
http://www20.brinkster.com/zeroatwork/WhatIdidforlove.htm#

well i was just wondering if you guys after reading this story, could tell me what you thought about it?

i thought it was really sad and touching. i kind of cried after reading it.

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

and i'm suposed to read that. nja too much text XD' not that i'm lazy, i just don't feel like reading all that.
ok... maybe later

EDIT: ok i read it and it was borring _._

Firebomb

Anime Lover

lol. well not everyone is going to like it! lol.

Acuni

Acuni

wrapped in night

it looks nice i read a part of it and i think i am going to read it to the end
i like it but that is because i read the midel part XD

Signature

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

I read the whole thing in one go! great story! thank you very much for that! keep them coming!

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Man, you're lucky that I don't mind reading long stories. I liked it really. It's rather sad and depressing at the end, but it's good. Thanks for sharing.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

well, that was long >.< at the end, i got tired and skipped some parts, especially since it was easy to know what would happen next... but still, the story was soo sad... exactly the type of story i both hate and love at the same time, can't help it... ^_^' thanks for showing it to us ^^

sakki-yu

sakki-yu

desert-fish~

it was long but i reallly liked it....... and yes i read the whole thin' .............. T_T it was so sad..............

ps OOOOooo it's the moon festival today!!! so happy.......

I read it as well. What a great story I have read it somewhere before. But it is a great one. Thanks for sharing.

elessar007

elessar007

Scan Collector Extradonaire

It was interesting to read but very predictable. There were certain elements that I just couldn't believe and that made the story slightly less enjoyable. The whole bit about her donating a kidney was pretty tough to believe. First of all, I don't believe that he couldn't have been put on a dialysis machine and secondly I don't think that any doctor would perform an organ harvest on someone with Mina's heart condition. Overall it was fun to read but I never felt like it was anything other than a story. It didn't pull me in to the point where I believed it. Thanks for sharing.

gracie-chan

gracie-chan

bubbles' drill sargeant

wow.. thanks for sharing firebomb.. it's so sad.. I read the whole thing XD with a light heart but I ended up crying in the end..
it really is a depressing story and the music makes it sadder than it already is..
it really sucks for Mina and Ji Won .. did you know Eun Ji Won is a name of a rapper in korea?
very very very suspicious >__<
wow love is so strong.. T_______________________________________________T
thanks again

Signature
LOVU LOVU PANDAS KYAAA >__<
BBLS!! move those muscles.. I wanna see 30 pushups!!

jendeathbot

jendeathbot

death is only the begining

woah what a crazy (lol kinda unrealistic) story- very entertaining..but also very sad- *heart aches* p__q ... I agree with ayamael- the kinda story you love to hate and hate to love- thanks for sharin'.. ,^_^,

#JapaneseLover#
~Serenity~
[Hispanime] ::Christian-Fellowship::FMA fans::YNM fans::Jpop Fans::SCII fans::QuizCrazy::[Adult-Swim-Watchers]::

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

That was the.. please take no offense... cheesiest thing I've ever read, it sounded like it was written by a heartsick 13year old girl! Hahaha.. It was so painfully pathetic, I had to laugh at the huge amounts of misfortune.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

xmuzai

xmuzai

:: naievette ::

oh my gosh... i cried so very much when i read that story. it was really sad and there was a ton a ton of love in there. and sacrificing. and i loved it. ^^ when my boyfriend read it, he started tear-ing up, too... but that's really sweet that you found it and like it. :)

Signature

chau-chan

chau-chan

Lonely in lost memories

@_@ Whoa, I'm going to try to read it, since people that actally reed it and love it and cry....
I hate reading, but I to read it...^^;;

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

It took me like an hour to read O.o. ...... gawd that was long
Good, but long......

Loves Ya!!!!

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

it didnt work on my bo-bo cpu! darn it!! >.<

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

I read the whole story straight away. It's okay but I didn't really feel anything.

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

it was ok....rather long...i'm just a quarter way through the story, but it seems some what familiar. hehe. must have read it before somewhere. anyway, thanks for sharing such a thoughtful story

Firebomb

Anime Lover

im glad most of you liked it! it was really sad how mina and ji won never got married and she never got to know his true feelings! :(

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Dam Firebomb!!! You bastard made me cry from this sad ass story. I guess it's because I can relate to how the girl feel and know what she was going throught. Sad/good story thought... thanks for sharing it ^_^'

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

jesus thats long i thought it was going to be short read the first paragraph scrolled down and found myself in a pool of words @_@

I didn't actually read it yet but I read the first paragraph and it seemed like a Korean sob drama kinda story to me... It's really not my type, plus I don't think I'll ever have the determination to plough through a sob story that long =_= Maybe I'll store it for later when I'm in a better mood~

maho-ho

maho-ho

:: MaJo ::

I read history, If, it is a history sad, >_> maybe somewhat strange. Real or no. Not it. :sweat:

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.