Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Blue and Hige!!! - Minitokyo

Blue and Hige!!!

Tagged under Wolf's Rain

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

i don't know what to say about this couple...it's a little imposible. you know, a free spirit and a spirit that suits with the life of a simple human won't match. and i'm not a fan of hige. i don't know why but for me, blue with suit with tsume. they are both a little cold and very stubborn and i think they match.

This threads kinda dead, but I'll answer anyway. ^^ I personally love Hige/Blue. I love their personalities and I think they fit pretty well. If she had been with Kiba or Tsume, I think all of the seriousness would have choked me. Oo;;; With Hige, the angst kinda evens out a bit. Plus, they both care for eachother a lot. Especially towards the end. As for Kiba/Cheza...I see it mainly cause he's so obssessed with her and she likes him most. Otherwise, personalities and stuff...not really. Besides....how would a wolf and a flower...? Nevermind. >.< Tsume/Toboe makes as much sense to me as Hige/Blue. Both very cute and you can plainly see that Tsume cares for him and Toboe has always liked him, no matter how many times Tsume made fun of him.

It's been a looong time since the last response but I feel very passionate about this couple so I want to add my two cents. I truly believe Hige and Blue are a destined, wonderful couple. I don't understand how people are saying their personalities don't match and didn't really get along; I vividly recall Hige grossing Blue out with teasing words so she would smile, and Blue responding in a comfortable manner about it ("you're nice...gross, but nice") and smiling. I just re-watched when Hige punched Toboe for reminding him that he couldn't save Blue. Blue positively ran and cuddled with Hige when she was reunited with him; they both lean on eachother and grow comfortable with eachother. Blue's seriousness and Hige's initial lightheartedness provide a compelling pair. Their's friendship behind the romance. Adding to that is how they change due to being together: Hige accepts more of his weaknesses and the seriousness of situations, and Blue learns to be a bit more patient and less tense.

As an outcome of their reationship they no longer feel so alone. It should be brought up that both Blue and Hige are outcasts within the wolf group, because Blue is half-wolf (which is part of her insecurities) and Hige is a "traitor" ( part of his insecurities). They both admit that to each other of their doubts of getting into Paradise as well. Not only to they complement eachother, they also know what it is like to feel like an "outsider" with those you love.

Blue and Hige are one of my top favorite anime couples. It's discouraging to find people who feel no appeal toward their relationship or don't dig deeper pass the surface of it, but, heck, that is one of the happenings of life, adding to the diversity. (I mean, to make an example of me, I was hooked from the "surface" of it; when I analyzed it I felt, and continue to feel, more in love).

To me, Blue and Hige are meant to be together. They fit like a pair of comfortable old shoes shined with fresh polish; they're like two different variety of flowers with the same shade. I know many people here aren't enchanted by them but I stand by the fact that this couple is a well-played and good one. (Excellent to me). I urge everyone to re-watch their scenes and see if maybe they don't change their minds...? Those who disike Hige or Blue individually (and possibly the cause of dislike toward the couple) may even grow to love them the second time around; ya never know.

Anyway, I love these two characters seperately and adore them together. They have their flaws like anyone else and that makes them likeable (their good points loveable). Best couple in the show to me, but Hubb and Cher are interesting...mostly because Hubb showed such acts of devotion toward Cher. Bit heartwrenching.

In fangirlish conclusion:
Hige=<3333333
Bue=<3333333
BLUE AND HIGE=LOVE LOVE AND MORE LOVE, with all due respect. <3

Well I don't think its the greatest pairing in the world but I think it still very sweet tho. So I ok with Hige and Blue.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.