Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 It's Snowing in NZ!! - Minitokyo

It's Snowing in NZ!!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

Hey everybody it's snowing for the first (& probably only) time this year in NZ!
We get it once a year if we're lucky & twice if we're REALLY lucky!
I love snow so it's annoying not getting much...
So how about you guys? How often do you guys get snow?
Hmmmmm?
O.K, seeya!
XP

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

wow, I can say you're lucky.
It doesn't snow here. Only if I go to the north =P
And..I never saw snow in my life...it's sad but I hope I can see it one day
=P

oh lord, snowing, I can't even imagine having snow around right now. can anyone tell me why snow flakes' shape is the way it is? it's in such a special form. well, have fun with the snow.

it doesn't snow here either. it snowed once last year but all it was was a lite dusting.

Signature Image

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

Snows about couple times each year in New York City.

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Quote by SketchDR10oh lord, snowing, I can't even imagine having snow around right now.
can anyone tell me why snow flakes' shape is the way it is? it's in
such a special form. well, have fun with the snow.

its just the molecular structure of water. same thing if you've ever seen ameythest crystals or any crystals for that matter.

i cant imagine it not snowing here (roanoke, virginia btw) every winter like clock work.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

It snows here in NYC, but it does not seem to be a big as I hope to be.

A blizzard will be nice! ^_^'
Cause then there will be No School!!!

Playing in the snow is fun!
Shoveling out the driveway, sidewalk, and walking path with a small shovel is not fun at all.

Once when I was at work, me and my co-workers where shoveling out the drive way so my employer's car can drive in, that snow was about 6' high! It's because of these snow plow trucks which plowed 4 car lanes of snow right on to our side of the street! It took us about 3 hours to clear a path.

Signature

ohh howlucky are u that it snow...
it never snows where i live unless u go up to the mountains but that is like 2 hours away
rains, cloud and sun are the only thing that happen here

nz=new zealand? i thought new zealand always snows in winter. Where i live, it snows every winter, i mean if it doesn't its not Canada now would it. The amount is different every yr though.

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

Quote by tiki223It snows here in NYC, but it does not seem to be a big as I hope to be.
A blizzard will be nice! ^_^'Cause then there will be No School!!!
Playing in the snow is fun!
Shoveling out the driveway, sidewalk, and walking path with a small shovel is not fun at all.
Once when I was at work, me and my co-workers where shoveling out the drive way so my employer's car can drive in, that snow was about 6' high! It's because of these snow plow trucks which plowed 4 car lanes of snow right on to our side of the street! It took us about 3 hours to clear a path.

I WAS JUST SENT HOME FROM SHOOL!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's turned into a bit of a snowstorm actually...

Quote by ZeRoGravitynz=new zealand? i thought new zealand always snows in winter. Where i live, it snows every winter, i mean if it doesn't its not Canada now would it. The amount is different every yr though.

Well...some places but not where i am!!!
YEAH BABY THIS ROCKS!!!!
Now I can be on MT all day!!!
XP XP XP XP

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

I love the snow! it's so cool! I don't like heat, tho I live in south US and I get little snow... oh well! :D I have friends! see ya!

in sydney here it never snows, were lucky if we get HAIL XD

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Hahaha, Michigan gets lots of snow. At least where I am it does. But I like snow anyway, so it doesn't bother me one bit. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

OMG!!!
It stopped snowing & started raining & then it started snowing again & now we have THUNDER!!!
XO XO XO

Signature

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

Damn that weather.. never does what it should do, and that is snow all year round.. In case you haven't noticed, I'm an avid snow- fan, and would really prefer the cold, snowy weather than the summer weather.. >.> I'll live in Greenland, either when I'm older, or in my next life. XD

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

Is it a snow day there?? God, I love the snow!! It's my second fav time of the year!! ^-^ (fall kicks its ass, sorry to say XD ) So it only snows once or twice there? It snows alot here...not alot at a time, so there's never been a snow day. And to the people who've never seen snow, I'm sorry to say, but you haven't lived until you've seen snow! XD

What I don't like about the snow is when snow melts and refreezes into a thin clear layer of ice.
It's really difficult to walk if you are in a hurry!

Signature

mishia

mishia

Angel in Disguise

Wow, I get lots of snow each year, MORE than I want! Yes, I like snow, but, when it persists to come, and even in April it's still coming, it starts to get really annoying, and everybody in my area starts wishing it would just stop already. In the beginning though, snow is always fun to have! ^-^

Signature
Meh~ I'll come up with a smart signature later...XD

~Shia-chan

Quote by mishiaWow, I get lots of snow each year, MORE than I want! Yes, I like snow,
but, when it persists to come, and even in April it's still coming, it
starts to get really annoying, and everybody in my area starts wishing
it would just stop already. In the beginning though, snow is always fun
to have! ^-^

Uhh that time when it was snowing in April, that was not right. It was some freaky weather.
Also it was Spring! Snow in the Spring?!

Signature

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

Quote by mishiaWow, I get lots of snow each year, MORE than I want! Yes, I like snow, but, when it persists to come, and even in April it's still coming, it starts to get really annoying, and everybody in my area starts wishing it would just stop already. In the beginning though, snow is always fun to have! ^-^

You're so lucky!!
XO

Signature

Quote by animanga

Quote by mishiaWow, I get lots of snow each year, MORE than I want! Yes,
I like snow, but, when it persists to come, and even in April it's
still coming, it starts to get really annoying, and everybody in my
area starts wishing it would just stop already. In the beginning
though, snow is always fun to have! ^-^

You're so lucky!! XO

REally?! ^_^'
that was some freaky weather!

Signature

I envy you I've always wanted to be in the snow but I live in California so we will never get snow unless it's a miracle or somthing *sigh* but I'm happy for you :)

*?~}-^'!:°?_|"

Today was really cool I had a snow fight with my friends Natasha and Chad. It was really funny cos Chad couldnt feel his hands cos he didnt wear gloves he stupied ideot.C U

Signature

White snow, pretty!
Yellow snow... :x

My co-workers and I, instead of using hands for having a snowball fight, we use
snow shovels to throw snow at each other. Each snow shovel can dig up around
the equivalent of 20 snow balls.

Throwing 20 snowballs at once is fuunnnn!!! :)
As long as you don't cause pain to that person.

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.