Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mobile vs. Stationary - Minitokyo

Mobile vs. Stationary

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

As time goes on we see more and more mobile game systems, GBA, PSP, DS, etc. Now although these systems pale in comparison, graphics wise, to a system such as PS2, I can't help but think that the future holds greater gaming possibilities in the hand-held direction. With games such as Lunar Legend for DS and Generation of Chaos for the PSP, it's easy to see how far we've come already, and how much potential mobile game systems have rather then stationary ones. So what do you guys think? Are we investing to much in systems like playstation when it could be better spent working on more accessable, mobile systems?

- If you could just close your eyes I'd help you pull the trigger...

The problem with mobile systems is the lack of pure power and storage space. If they can find a way to make a CD player-sized handheld, that can read cd/dvd, then that'd be a big step forwards.

aemil

aemil

Mega-newb

Quote by DarklyreThe problem with mobile systems is the lack of pure power and storage space. If they can find a way to make a CD player-sized handheld, that can read cd/dvd, then that'd be a big step forwards.

Huh? How is not integrating old technology hindering development? The bigger problem is that handhelds have been lacking in new games. And by new I don't mean "same as last year but with better graphics," but actual innovation.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.