Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where did anime came from??? - Minitokyo

Where did anime came from???

page 1 of 1 16 total items

All my life I have been wondering about that!!! i have actually never found out where anime have came from, It just came right out of the blue or somethin!!!

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

? i don't know???????????? Japan???

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Quote by Faikenshin? i don't know???????????? Japan???

Lies.</sarcasm>

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

Anime is just Japanese animation, google it and see if you can find something about the history of Japanese animation.
There are tons of sites that cover this kinda stuff.

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Uh... Japan...? *shifty eyes*
Wow, I thought it was really that obvious. I guess not. Oo;

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

IF you mean what gave anime its start then from what what I've heard anime was inspired from the old Disney movies likes Mikey Mouse with their big eyes and the way they expressed emotion.

hmm anime is a german word did you know that? the japs and the germans were really good allies so... yea whatever my point is that anime isn't a japanese word it's german

weee learn alot from taking japanese class

This is sig has been removed for being ridiculously over-sized.

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

Anime originated from this manga book, but I can't recall the name of it. =.=
It's some japanese artist who created that manga book, and it turned into anime. At least it's what I read......my memory is a bit foggy, so I'm not a 100% sure. ^_^'

'Signature Image'
My Latest: Oscar
My Original:Almighty Power

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

www.wikipedia.org

search there :p

Signature Image

Masaru-San

Masaru-San

Mayor of Hardcoretown.

I hear Rocket boy was the first anime...I'm sure manga was around before it. I don't think Rocket Boy was the first, but rather one of the earlier ones. Wasn't there soe article psted on MT about some guy fishing, and it was like 20 frames long? I bet that's the first anime.

Take a look toward the sky, Halvdane. We shall fill the air with spears to turn black this christian sun.

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

Thats a pretty dang good website. Thanks for the link. Very helppful and not just because it answered that anime origins question.

Quote by onieyezhmm anime is a german word did you know that? the japs and the germans
were really good allies so... yea whatever my point is that anime isn't
a japanese word it's german
weee learn alot from taking japanese class

It's not. "anime" in Japan is short for "animation", and even though Disney inspired the anime "boom" after WWW II, there was Japanese animation before Disney, as far back as the 1900s/1910s...

LadyKitana

LadyKitana

Princess K

uh Japan.....it would make sense since it japanese animation.. >_> ~_~

Signature

No one lives forever, But when I'm with you i feel immortal

This is the most riduclous question ever ask on this site or anywhere unless you are 3, which I can understand but plain riduclous.

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I think it's rather clear already. So, I guess I'm sort of spamming here. Oh well.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Inuyasha-kun what do you mean where did anime come from??? Isnt it obvious... *sigh* Disney! Oh Inuyasha-kun will never learn... :hmpf: Just kiddin AP buddy!!! :D

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.