Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do u sometimes wonder who u really r? - Minitokyo

Do u sometimes wonder who u really r?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

When ur growing up u have some times when u say "why am i here? what is my goal?or who i really am"
and many more questions like that... ive had some moments liek that....
does that ever happen to u guys?

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

Mmmmm...lets me think..I here cuz someone wanted to, there are a reason, right?.....TxT...
hahaha...dont wanna keep talking...

Signature Image

JadeTigress

JadeTigress

kawaii dorei

those are very good questions and for everyone the answers are different. I truely dont know what my purpose is inlife . and I dont really want to find out to soon

Signature

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

Why am I here... I'd say because people need helps with their lives and I try being there when they need someone the most.

Quote by MagicianFairyMmmmm...lets me think..I here cuz someone wanted to, there are a reason, right?.....TxT...
hahaha...dont wanna keep talking...

But what if you were an "accident"?(sorry if I insult someone)

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

I have no idea why I am here...sometimes i don't want to know life is just tp crazy sometimes to think about it

I used to wonder why I existed all the time, but I found my answer a while back.

"I wanted to change the world, too. But I changed nothing. This is my story."

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

well, I had those thoughts for a while when my father died last year.
but I usually don't think about that. since I'm here, I might as well live to the fullest, my goal I'll just find out when the time comes. who I really am? well, I'm myself and no one can change that, not even myself =P

starkid

starkid

Lost.

All the time. I believe my existence has no kind of meaning or value what so ever, it's useless.
So to me, life means literally nothing. Each day repeats itself.

Make money and die.. that's all that is to it.. in my case.
See ya-

Signature
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You're relaxed, you're sublime, you're amazing
You don't even know the danger you're facing
If I'm quiet, I'll slide up behind you...
And if you hear me, I'll enjoy trying to find you.

[ Visit my worthless gallery ]

mishia

mishia

Angel in Disguise

It's strange, but I always ask myself questions like that. There are never any answers though.

Signature
Meh~ I'll come up with a smart signature later...XD

~Shia-chan

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

Quote by mishiaIt's strange, but I always ask myself questions like that. There are never any answers though.

Maybe you don't think about it that seriously. Think about what you do for people or why they like you.

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

I am here to become that which I am not.

-repeat-

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

I think wondering things like that is part of human nature, and that we have to make the answers for ourselves. It's one of the bittersweet things about life.
I wonder about that stuff alot, and I've decided that I'm just going to live life as it happens and try to make good choices... I'm still young, so I still have a long way to go and a lot to learn.
But it's heard to be optimistic on Minitokyo on a rainy Sunday evening. Am I the only person who feels like Minitokyo's colors make you feel depressed? I can't look at it for too long. I just noticed this. Am I weird...? Of course...

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

violina

violina

detached from the world

All the time. Then I get overwhelmed with information.

Signature
To regret one's own experiences is to arrest one's own development. To deny one's own experiences is to put a lie into the lips of one's life. It is no less than a denial of the soul. -- Oscar Wilde

Yeah sometimes, i wonder who i really am, then i think of all the things i have done, and wonder some more, and think of all the things i want to do, and my loved ones i have and then i know. :) good questioni.

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

ChunkySkillz

ChunkySkillz

~Kira Yamato~

Quote by xianghuaWhen ur growing up u have some times when u say "why am i here? what is my goal?or who i really am"
and many more questions like that... ive had some moments liek that....
does that ever happen to u guys?

Yes, it happenned before, but now that I've grown up, I have found my purpose and what I wanna do on the future.

Group Administrator of ~ Make-A-Friend ~ MT-Singapore ~ Kira-Lacus~Athrun-Cagalli

Signature Image
Friends need not agree in everything or go always together, or have no comparable other friendships of the same intimacy. On the contrary, in friendship union is more about ideal things: and in that sense it is more ideal and less subject to trouble than marriage is.

Yeah, all the time but,
I think better when I'm in a rush so it dosen't bother as much as it used to I made it 15 years with that mentality so how hard can the rest of my life be? *smile*

*?~}-^'!:°?_|"

geneticgear

geneticgear

God of Wind

This happens to me a lot. I really believe that as i grow older, it will become more clear to me.

Signature

Yes, and i think i'm ghay lol.

niq24

caught in the sun

:) :) hmm..yup!i feel that sometimes esp. when im down,depressed,disappointed and hurt..i feel like i dont have something to live for..but now it does bother me at times but i just kip telling myself that i have to live for the ones i love and for those who love me..im trying hard to live my life to the fullest and enjoy every minute of it.. :) :) :)

signature member of:

Christian-Fellowship
Group Member

Assasins-Fans
Group Member

BunnyWorldDomination
Group Member

BunnyWorldDomination
Group Member

Morphines-Scent
Group Member

Day-Dreamerz
Group Member

MT-Philippines
Group Member

Picard

Picard

The Wanderer

Who am I? What am I here for? Why did I even exist?
Reality is cruel, and lies are covered with more lies in this corrupted world. I am sickened by reality. Lust, greed, anger, hatred, vengeance, why do they exist? Don't think too much, I often tell myself. Just live life as it is. I exist because I exist. My goal is to be a great roleplayer and help others out as much as I could. I am myself. I never really thought about all these... Maybe I should give them a thought.

Death of the old, birth of the new. It's a never-ending cycle.

erm.. no? hehe, i never really wondered who i really am. But that might change..

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

i think sometime or another everyone will wonder that....i havent yet...but that can still change :D

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

no not really . . . but i think god knows who we really are . . .

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

MasterFoot

MasterFoot

Protecter of the World Beyond

sometimes i do then i realize that personality is just something that is created in order to classify people in to groups so that people can look at them a pass a judgement before they truly meet them, either that or i really cant figure out who i am oh well

i need a better Avatar....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.