Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gloved Girls? - Minitokyo

Gloved Girls?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Strange as it may seem im after girls from anime that wear gloves, mostly short ones that are about wrist length and im gathering images from them but im wondering what are some anime that have them, i know one or two characters from Kiddy Grade, Gundam seed, and Ikki Tousen are what i know of

i know there are heaps more but i have no idea and there are many anime and i dont really want to search every single one XD

so any help will be grateful

strange request but thats just me ^^

Signature Image

hahahaha! what a cool guy....sorry i dont know any off the top of my head.

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Madlax wears gloves, but not sure how often. In EVA art, Misato is shown with gloves as well. In GW, I think Colonel Une wears white gloves. Maria from Sakura Taisen(Wars) wears red gloves. Rosette from Chrno Crusade has brown gloves. That's all I can think of at the moment.

Signature Image

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Quote by Jacobie15hahahaha! what a cool guy....sorry i dont know any off the top of my head.

>__> i dont know what to make of that post, if its meant to offend then take your self somewhere else. if not well umm ok ^^;;

anyway thanx fallingawake

i am going throuhg a weird/nutty phase at the moment and usually it manifests itself into strange things XD

whats gw?

Signature Image

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Quote by speedfreek19

Quote by Jacobie15hahahaha! what a cool guy....sorry i dont know any off
the top of my head.

>__> i dont know what to make of that post, if its meant to
offend then take your self somewhere else. if not well umm ok ^^;;
anyway thanx fallingawake
i am going throuhg a weird/nutty phase at the moment and usually it
manifests itself into strange things XD
whats gw?

GW is just short for Gundam Wing. Never thought about gloved girls myself, but it's all good.

Signature Image

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

ah ok thx

hehe neither have i till recently XD

i was just browsing randomly, and thinking hmm that looks nice on some characters

so now im just going round after diff characters and seeing what they look like

Signature Image

magic knight rayearth

Signature Image

In Candidate for Goddess or Pilot Candidate ( it is some times listed as either at various sites.) The cat eared girl Kizna wears pink gloves all the time that go to her wrist. She's a cutie and a cat eared girl. Double the sweet. It is a good anime but I like the manga better. :) :) :) :)

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

thanks guys ^__^

ill have a look at them :D

Signature Image

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

skuld and urd from AMG wears gloves

Signature

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

yeah, i remembered that.

thanx for all the input ^^

Signature Image

wierd new fetish , hmm can't think of any off te top of my head,... what about tifa from advent children :P

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

XD

never really thought of it like that, but if you think thats what it is.

ok well i still need more input, or if anyone has any images that they can share that'd be great XD

Signature Image

hi, have you asked 4chan and places liek that im sure they can help you out

lumiere from kiddy grade wears some, and mai from pokemon does thats if you are into that sort of thing haha, well thats all cya

oh Steel Angel Kurumi, the three girls wear some, 3 babes, rawr ;)

SmiL3y

SmiL3y

scotty doesn't know xP

cardcaptors? not sure if it's only up to the wrist. looks like a different costume every time she fights.

Signature
"One whos knows where to go is a cab driver. Pay him"
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is...42!

cardcaptors, yeha i remember a bit

hey umm any reason why you are after them? not that it matters, kinda quirky but thats cool, i guess we all have our quirks ;)

that chick from Excel Saga, the one that keeps dying or something, she has ones that go full length of the arm,

Mint from Galaxy Angel, i remember seeing her with some, very short too, like just before the wrist i think

hope i have helped you

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

ah! Mint i totally forgot, Excel Saga? yeah i think i know her name, starts with H, umm Hyatt i think the name is

ill have to check out more of Cardcaptors

Signature Image

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

~adding to the list~

Rushuna from Grenadier
Lina Inverse from The Slayers
Robin Sena from Witch Hunter Robin

Signature

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

thanx Ultramarine

keep em coming ^^

Signature Image

more? how many have you got now, hehehe should change your name to glove freak :P

j/k

i saw that a couple from Guilty gear ithink had them i was wondering around on 4chan or something like that

have you asked elsewhere? you would have more luck that way

RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

The girls in Zeta Gundam wore short gloves. It's been a little while since I watched it, so their names are escaping me at the moment.

Rommie ^_^

i dont know any anime with the girls wearing gloves or i think i dont i dont know @_@

sorry, didnt mean to offend....PLEASE forgive!

a few of the girls from Stellvia wear some, its a part of their suits, but the series is under a diff name here well, it has setlliva in it so i guess its the same

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.