Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 best GSD couple...? - Minitokyo

best GSD couple...?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Best couple would be Kira And Lacus for me.

Well, the other couple ain't so bad too but usually have a lot of problem isn't it?
Like the relationship between Athrun and Cagalli, or Mwu La Flaga and Muru Ramuis ( ain't so sure if my spelling is correct ).

Signature Image
G.U.N.D.A.M
Generation Unsubdued Nuclear Drive Assault Module

Freedomrulez

Freedomrulez

The Dreamer

Definately Kira and Lacus. They are very popular couple in Japan. From what i heard, They were ranked #1 in March, 2004, which is a pretty big compliment considering how many couples there are. In the show, their relationship isn't developed or as bluntly stated as other pairings, which is probably why they aren't as popular in North America. However, that doesn't make them a worse couple, they're just harder to understand and analyse.

Lacus, in essence, is much like Kira's healer. She's the only one in the show that seems to be able to comfort him properly. When Kira was badly injured after a battle with Athrun, Lacus is the one that found him and gives him a nice retreat to heal. While his injuries were recovered, Lacus provides him with a place to heal mentally as well. Lacus is like Kira's guiding light. She helps him numerous times along the way and is always there for him. She's one of the few characters that haven't betrayed him or used him for some other means. While Kira is constantly protecting others, Lacus gives him a break when she protects him. Also, the one time Lacus shows some sadness, who does she go to for comfort? Kira of course. Lacus always seems to have this serene mask on, but she finally drops it when she mourns for her father's death with Kira. It's evident that she has feelings for him. She's willing to sacrifice everything to help him. Their relationship is more evident in Gundam Seed Destiny. They seem to know each other a lot better then. One glance at each other, and they'll know that something's troubling them. It's like they have a silent communication. And they always have only the best intentions for one another.

Lastly, Kira goes into battle again in order to protect her. He hates to fight, but I believe with some healing from Lacus, he's finally able to conquer his demons. Really, what more can I say? They have a mature relationship and it's clear that they care for each other very much. They understand each other and are able to help and comfort one another through a dark time.

Signature Image
"I make the impossible possible" :- Mwu [ www.seedgenesis.net ] <--Seedgenesis Main site
"This war will not end, even if you fight" : - Kira [ http://forums.animesuki.com ] <---GSD

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Quote by Marissa

Quote by shinsengumi
+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often
duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads
asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads
comparing individual characters, series, or games.

yeah, these kinda threads are not allowed here, peni. oh, and marissa, i think you forgot to close this thread.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

Shinn Asuka And Lunamaria Hawke
i like this couple best couse they're seems to be more intimate then other couples.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

chunkhang

chunkhang

*~Lacus Clyne~*

I think Kira and Lacus is the best !!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I'm limiting my choice to couples that are still going (as in both partners are still alive).

Murrue and Mwu/Neo get my vote.

Let's look at the other couples...

Athrun and Cagalli - Athrun gets too distracted by the booty (Meer, Meyrin, Luna) and Cags doesn't even bother fighting for her love (she didn't so much as refuse the marriage and she pretty much parcelled him off to Meyrin).

Kira and Lacus - These two are incapable of doing anything besides constantly repeating the other's name.

Shinn and Luna - They're not a terrible couple, but their relationship was rather forced (they certainly can't be blamed for bad writing). However, Luna seems to keep alot of stuff to herself (i.e. she obviously knew which of the two Lacus' was the real one, but she didn't bother enlightening Shinn). Not a very trusting one, is she?

Did I miss anyone?

Quote by FreedomrulezDefinately Kira and Lacus. They are very popular couple in Japan. From what i heard, They were ranked #1 in March, 2004, which is a pretty big compliment considering how many couples there are.

That is hardly a big compliment. Kira and Lacus are the two most popular characters in the show. When a poll like this occurs, all the fanboys/fangirls come out in full force.

Lacus And Kira! And also in Gundam Seed!! They're so sweet, and I love those two so much!!

Lacus and Kira is the best couple in my opinion, but if they could only be a bit more intimate.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.