Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Black Jack - TV Series - Minitokyo

Black Jack - TV Series

page 1 of 1 1 total item

sarisasenshi

sarisasenshi

Ninja of the Hidden Cult Fandoms

I am a big fan of any of the works of Osamu Tezuka that have been released recently, and I was a little surprised by how much I liked the Black Jack TV series after the first 1-hour special.

Has anyone heard/of seen this series? It is currently being released by Froth Bite and I'd think that anyone could enjoy it. Also, this is another series that deserves some major art scans. [/shameless plug]

merged: 05-08-2006 ~ 10:38am
A sequel series to "Black Jack," the 61 episode TV series, just came out this April. It is called "Black Jack 21" and it seems to follow where the last series left off.

The first episode of the series was released by db & Froth Bite and Hell-Fansubs not too long ago.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.