Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone in here believe in ghosts? - Minitokyo

Does anyone in here believe in ghosts?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Does anyone in here believe in ghosts?

I've had an encounter with ghosts since I was a little girl. Ghost appear like a fog form, a human being or sometimes just a shadow.

I believe in ghosts, what about you?

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

o.o wow.. apperas like a fog form??. o__o creepy.. XD anyways, nah i don't believe in ghosts.. i guess..lol

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

While I DO believe there is other life 'out there' (you'd have to be crazy to think we're alone in the infinite expanse that we call the universe), I don't really believe in ghosts or the afterlife.... If someone told me they saw a ghost, I'd believe that THEY saw it though. I'd have to see a ghost myself to believe in them...

I believe in ghost but i also believe that they've no bussiness with me so ......

i DO believe but not frightening by them.

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

I do believe in ghosts. Though I've never actually seen one, I'm sure they're out there...SIXTH sense...

Signature Image

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

I believe in ghosts.

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

It seems likely they exist in some way.

I believe in ghosts.

my grandfather was "un santero" in cuba. (thats in spanish by the way) a santero is like the good version of a "brujero" which worships the devil and has sacrifes to fullfil his spells.

when my grandfather was un santero in cuba he used to see ghosts of people who werent dead yet and determine when they were going to die, and he saw real ghosts as well.

he predicted his aunts death a week before she died, needless to say she died a week later in the exact manor he mentioned. its kinda creepy but i belive in it. i believe in everyhting spiritual and ghostly.

i believe everyone sees ghost too we jsut dont realize it. its those small occurences that no one pays any attention too. a day-ja-vu can be considered a premonition. or like the shadow you catch a glimpse of when walkin through yoru hallway in the middle of the night. there not necassarily bad. i belive the ghosts i see are the ghost of my family members watching over me. all of them. my grandmother, grandfathers, uncles, etc...

and im glad that they're there keeping a close watch over me. it lets me rest at night knowing i have many gaurdian angels.

lbbros

Flame of Corruption

Quote by KauroI believe in ghosts.
my grandfather was "un santero" in cuba. (thats in spanish by the way) a santero is like the good version of a "brujero" which worships the devil and has sacrifes to fullfil his spells..

is "Santero" like a Shaman?

Well, I believe in ghosts but I prefer to call them "spirts"...
Once I been told a girl died in the apartment I lived in when I was still in school...but what I didnĀ“t know is that my sister could see a person entering and going out of the bathroom in the morning (when I told my family about the girl dying there, they almost freaked out)

and I also believe in Guardian Angels 8)

"Violence is the last refuge of the incapable." - Salvor Hardin
I belong to no group.

no i dont believe it, like many other supernatural occurences, i just think its a creation of human fear

since they are scary i'd like to believe that they do not exist. but who knows if they do or not.

~mintyness~
Signature

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

I do. I love Ghosts.

I believe in ghosts.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I don't. You all should think more really.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

i do also believe in ghosts. its just that u cant feel or see them with the naked eye. besides, they wont harm you. i heard that dogs can see ghosts but thats just a rumor.

Signature Image

Yup, I do. For all the advancements made in science, now and in future days to come, I don't think it'll be able to explain everything in the universe. The universe is not just comprised of physical aspects. I believe it has a metaphysical aspect too and that's where IMHO science will not be able to provide satisfactory answers.

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

For me, ghosts don't exist unless you think they exist. That can prolly be said of all supernatural things actually.

So yeah, I believe in ghosts. XD

I think dogs and cats can see ghosts better than us

It's had so many different kinds of ghost in this world. I usually don't call them 'ghosts' I call them 'spirits'. Some spirits are good, some are bad.

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/680/

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.