Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Saw - Trailers & Synopsis - Minitokyo

Saw - Trailers & Synopsis

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Skillzpay

Skillzpay

Graduated Magna Cum Laude!

Not sure if there's already been a thread on this film or not. I apologize in advance if there has. Anyways I recently saw the trailer for the upcoming mystery/horror flick Saw, which got great reviews at the Sundance Film Festival and I've gotta say I was really impressed. But then again independent films never seem to let me down :p

Looks like the film is going to get edited, as it originally got a NC-17 rating, then get a nation wide release in theaters this Sept 17th. Can't wait!

Anyways here's the synopsis taken from yahoo movies:

Quote: A young man named Adam (LEIGH WHANNELL) wakes to find himself chained to a rusty pipe inside a decrepit subterranean chamber. Chained to the opposite side of the room is another bewildered captive, Dr. Lawrence Gordon (CARY ELWES). Between them is a dead man lying in a pool of blood, holding a .38 in his hand. Neither man knows why he has been abducted; but instructions left on a microcassette order Dr. Gordon to kill Adam within eight hours. If he fails to do so, then both men will die, and Dr. Gordon’s wife, Alison (MONICA POTTER), and his daughter will be killed. Recalling a recent murder investigation by a police detective named Tapp (DANNY GLOVER), Dr. Gordon realizes he and Adam are the next victims of a psychopathic genius known only as “Jigsaw.” With only a few hours left to spare, they must unravel the elaborate puzzle of their fate in the midst of mounting terror. The killer has provided them with only a few clues and two handsaws – too weak to break their steel shackles, but strong enough to cut through flesh and bone… Gritty and terrifying, SAW is a taut, squirm-inducing thriller packed with moments of indelible horror. Director James Wan expertly spins this intricate tale, creating a chilling landscape of dread where nothing is quite as it seems. An edge-of-your-seat ride bristling with emotional intensity, SAW will keep you guessing until the very end. Keep the lights on; you won't sleep easily tonight.

Trailers:
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/movies/trailers/1808579789/qt300k/?http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll?id=1280115&sdm=web&qtw=480&qth=300
http://lionsgate.arcostream.net/lionsgate/saw_fd_300Kbps.wmv
http://lionsgate.arcostream.net/lionsgate/saw/saw_fd_300Kbps.wmv

Website here

ah i saw the trailer for this one a while ago, and is one of the movies im looking forward to. but damn, i didnt know they were editing it, how lame....

>.> Even if it is edited you can probably expect an uncut DVD edition.

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

that was a weird trailer lolz,i think i'll go see it!
no doubt in my mind that it was edited cuz they wont allow it for minors to see the F word HEH.

Signature Image

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

;_; this movie looks quite creepy, do you know why they edited it? Anyways my sister is trying to take me to go see it, but i got out of it.

Quote by fUuShiGiYuGithat was a weird trailer lolz,i think i'll go see it!
no doubt in my mind that it was edited cuz they wont allow it for minors to see the F word HEH.

If id did contain that word it would have gotten an R rating...Maybe it had extreme nudity in it...im not sure...

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Skillzpay

Skillzpay

Graduated Magna Cum Laude!

I believe it got edited for the strong and extreme violence. It comes out this friday, I just hope that I can find some free time to see it with all my exams coming up -_-

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Quote by SkillzpayI believe it got edited for the strong and extreme violence. It comes out this friday, I just hope that I can find some free time to see it with all my exams coming up -_-

Strong and extreme violence eh...wow....How voilent could it get??

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Quote by Vivid-Rein

Quote by SkillzpayI believe it got edited for the strong and extreme
violence. It comes out this friday, I just hope that I can find some
free time to see it with all my exams coming up -_-

Strong and extreme violence eh...wow....How voilent could it get??

Like ICHI the killer :) nah not hollywood.... plz post reviews or thought if you likde/hated it! i live in swden so i gues it will appear over here like dec-jan

State is not an ocean, not an island, not a road
If I don't know where I come from
How do I know where to go?
It's not where you're from, not where you're at
It's where your going... and I am going home
Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.