Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I have issues drawing pretty boys and guy clothes.. - Minitokyo

I have issues drawing pretty boys and guy clothes..

page 1 of 1 5 total items

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Hello all! My issue here is drawing pretty boys e.g. Yuki Sohma..(?) eh..o.o well yeah...I try drawing them with a girl face and stuff but for some reason it always turns out kinda....misplaced looking..then I erase and end up drawing a girl. -___-; My other issue is drawing guy clothes...I mean if I'm drawing a girl I can think of an outfit for her in a heartbeat! But guys have that..body..thats so hard to work with...may I get some help with meh issues? myah? yes? please? :3

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

Look at some examples, I bet you can find a lot of drawings on MT. I don't know how to teach you, or explain to you step by step. The best thing to do is just keep practicing. If you really can't find anything, then let me know, I'll scan some of mine and post them here or give them to you personally. you can always start from scratch, which is what they teach you in art classes - use checkered paper. When I draw real human portraits or draw by looking at a real picture, I still use that method. (i'm not good at it though) lol

What sketch said. Practice makes perfect and only you can improve that, try looking around here and DA for tutorials if you need further help and good luck ^^

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

^_^....practice practice practice....i dunno how to draw, but if i practice, i think i can make "sumfin" :P...and with ur skills, u got the spirit....so good luck :)

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

Lol maybe thats cus ur a girl so u kinda know what girl clothes and stuff but guys is hard i think i have da same thing i can draw out a guy in clothes and stuff pretty easy but girls i jus duno...and my face drawings arent so good haha...try looking at guy anime pics and stuff then free hand draw their bodies then put the face u want at top keep doing wif diff types of anime guys till ur a pro lol! hope it helped ^^

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.