Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite subject? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite subject?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

My favorite subject is Mathematics, because I have abilities in the solution of equations, deirved and integral (Integrales).

In the school , what is your favorite subject and Why?

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

If I had to pick one, probably science. I just find it the most intriguing.

Vampire

Vampire

Somebody is watching you, always

My favorite subject is Chemistry, cause' I love the science.

English and Social Sciences =)

My favorite subject is Deutsh and my homeland language Polish.

mechdan

Quiet PC enthusiast

I read the subject of this thread and I thought it meant what's your favorite forum subject. ^_^;

Well, I guess my favorite school subject was Mathematics.

Isaac Kuo, quiet PC enthusiast

tenten

tenten

w-inds

My favourite is science, except physics.

oo ooh but you know i love you
oo ooh but i know you're mine

Mine would be English and Japanese

Science and history, 'cause they're my best subjects. Especially Biology, I enjoy studying organisms.

Moo.

My school days are over, but I'm always learning new things. Two subjects that have long interested me are quantum mechanics and taoism. They describe the universe in the same way. Only the jargon is different.

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

Math. So simple. Everything means exactly what its supposed to mean, unlike English where something can mean about a half dozen things.... On the other hand, I have trouble memorizing vocabulary for a lot of math terms....

Signature
The King of the Monsters

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

Subjects I liked: Art/Design, Japanese

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

Chemistry... [si no por que diablos estoy estudiando quimica... hahaha :)]

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

science and art i guess cause im good at them :)

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

art and laguages

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

d00d34

d00d34

The Self Saviour

Maths....its actually quite simple to do.

Signature
Ours is not to reason why, but to do or die.

japanese and hmm maybe maths, i like it sometimes but it also bores me to death...mm i quite liked science last year haha :D when i understood something that other people don't. but this year physics is really getting to me >_<

~mintyness~
Signature

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

Quote by Septillionthis year physics is really getting to me &gt;_&lt;

Haha, how about that. Actually Physics is my fav subject. I use to completely hate it, b/c I failed the first 4 tests, and really couldn't understand anything. Then I learned how to study, and my marks immediately bellcurved into heaven :) . I actually managed to finish the course w/ a 95% (Marks based on mainly exam and special assignments in my program).

Plus my physics teacher was a fat but kind old man (like Santa Claus :))

Quote by VampireMy favorite subject is Chemistry, cause' I love the science.

Same is here ^^

Graphics. :P Though can't say I'm very good at it. >_> *wallows in mediocrity*

Physics . After that , Applied Mathematics .

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

it was Visual Education (Art)but now....don't have any....hmmm, maybe the ones where i can draw quietly....English isn't so bad too. And hate Maths and Chemistry (are u a suicide...? XD)

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

id have to say Geography (because im good at it), or design tech, because its what i enjoy :)

My fav subjects are : Art and Sport XD

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.