Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which anime chracter is scary? - Minitokyo

Which anime chracter is scary?

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 163 total items

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Ahhh.. hmm.. i have no idea in mind still thinkin..

All anime characters are cute or cool.

Even Sephiroth's re-animated character in AC is so much cooler than he is possibly scary.

Hmm... I cant think of any anime is scary? Cuz i nvr see anime that's scared me before. Hmm 1 recommendation for anime, watch Angel Beats! :D

Signature

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

watch higurashi no naku koro ni, and see what a cute lovely anime caracter can become....

it gets scary...

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

hmmm...@_@ there are some, which I don't like, but I'm not sure if they are "scary"

izaya from durarara . you never can say what he's thinking !

aizen from bleach
dilandau from escaflowne
saga from saint seiya

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

The spooky stalker of Mima Kirigoe, Mr. Mimania of Perfect Blue. He was one scary-looking guy.

Signature

meichuu

meichuu

Wakatta!

Mr. Kimura from Azumanga Daioh. Seriously, I do not even want to know if he was based on a real creep!

misatokitkat

misatokitkat

your minds are too green

a scary anime character ?
hamdo in "ima soko ni iru boku" / now and then, here and there
the lobster in "cowboy bebop" episode 11 :)
+1 with victoriapieroni
I think the anime stops before the character is fully revealed, but in the manga, Akito from Fruits Basket gets REALLY scary - as gets arima when his story unfold, near volume 15 of the manga. unfortunately, the anime ends near volume 8 :)
on a more recent note, some villains in dennou coil where somewhat frightening.

... But all I had to give was guilt for dreaming

OMG read the manga Akuma to love song or translated The Devil and her love song. The main character Kawai, Maria shes an awesome girl but everyone hates her becasue shes overly blunt and i think shes awesome, theres a lot of protagnoists and side characters that add to the plot and you wanna slap em in the face, its not the kind of scary youre looking for but she is kinda scary in general because of her personality shes actually in general awesome too. Its one of the best series ive ever read and its still on going ^-^

animchan

animchan

Your Anti-Social Bitch

Even if the character's supposed to be scary, I never feel scared at all.. unless he decided to show up in the real world. For example; Alucard or Orochimaru. That's just nasty.

Signature
TRIGGER-HAPPY CHARACTER ROCKS!

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Its funny that i asked this question 5 years ago when i was 12 years old only to be getting quite a number of replies 5 years later( so now i am 17 year old)
It's funny that time flies so fast ._.
Thanx for the feedback everyone~!

@animchan yup i do agree that even if the characters are scary, i don't feel scared at all ._. that is unless they actually start appearing in the real world -_- i would truly get freaked out

@meichuu LOL! yea that teacher in Azumanga Daioh! sure is freaky -_- if i ever had a teacher like that in real life... i would be skipping his classes.

@shavo002 OMG~! Higurashi is the only serious where it mentally and emotionally scars me yet i want to watch it more and more and yes the characters are quite scary sometimes ._. (i actually enjoyed watching it)

misatokitkat

misatokitkat

your minds are too green

Quote by NightsfoxOMG read the manga Akuma to love song

if you're into shoujo with a little scary thing, you should try anything from Yuu Watase (I recommend Ayashi no Ceres), and Skip Beat! by Yoshiki Nakamura (could try tokyo crazy paradise as well)

but numerous shoujo get part scary, part mysterious at one time, it's needed by the story. like with akito in Fruits Basket.

... But all I had to give was guilt for dreaming

Rena and Mion, from Higurashi.

I'd say Higurashi no naku koro ni is quite the one to watch

I would say Kaede from Shuffle!. Especially when she turns into a psycho.

beyond birthday(deathnote book series)

he is covered in jam so it looks like he always look like he killed someone
and hes like L but evil!

Shizuru from Mai Hime!
She really got mad and killed everyone, it was scary o.o

Rena, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

shinigami deathnote

pain! (naruto)

dyogomariano

Yagami Iori - SNK

Now Kabuto but before Orochi (Naruto)

and also unohana from bleach xD

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 163 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.