Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help, problem with submitting - Minitokyo

Help, problem with submitting

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I can't seem to submit. When i browse for the file then hit submit, the next window i see is an error window. Is it just me or site? Am I doing something wrong?

-edit- i'm also getting these error windows in other places... just got one trying to post this. Anyone got a solution for me?

One more thing... after you submit does it get you a confirmation winodw or say anything like that.

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

no you're not doing anything wrong =p

normally, after you click the submit button, the file is uploaded and MT will redirect you to your submission once it's uploaded. I guess that can be considered a type of confirmation ^^

The problem could be with your browser. Try clearing your cookie and internet cache. If the problem still persists, try using a different browser like firefox and try again.

Thx for the response Cloudnine. I tried clearing cookies, that doesn't work, i'll try clearing the internet cache and try.

How long would it take for the submission to show in the gallery so i can check that it actually worked. It doesn't really redirect back to the upload screen. It takes me to the error screen and then i hit refresh and then i'm back at the upload screen.

Oh, I have similar error

I use Mozilla 1.6 and when I try to upload it say ''this document contain no data'' some sort of popup error window.

Woo!

raging_otter

Not In

i experienced that error thingy once before, and im guessing that it is due to the high traffic in MT ... anyway try uploading again later when theres less traffic.
If it still gives you that error page later on, you might want to try using firefox browser as Cloudnine mentioned

Thx for the replies. It still got submitted even tho it shows an errow window.

[edit] For those having the same problem, its due to traffic. I uploaded 1 more at night but this time it showed the submission window with the image, instead of the error window.

Quote by hobbyI can't seem to submit. When i browse for the file then hit submit, the
next window i see is an error window. Is it just me or site? Am I doing
something wrong?
-edit- i'm also getting these error windows in other places... just got
one trying to post this. Anyone got a solution for me?
One more thing... after you submit does it get you a confirmation
winodw or say anything like that.

im having the same problem submitting scans at the moment :/

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.