Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Battle Royale - Minitokyo

Battle Royale

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Some of you must have seen battle royale right? great, no? anyway, although battle royale was great, they really messed up battle royale II, i mean...i know sequels are supposed to be bad and all..but SERIOUSLY! Just want your thoughts on battle royale and battle royale II

GonTidus

GonTidus

Dise

first BR rlz!!! second... ahm.... only good...no more no less.

yeah indeed, i say that battle royale 1 is better. but its a nice continue in battle royale 2

Signature

Akari

Akari

easily amused by cute things

I've only seen the directors cut of Battle Royale but I did enjoy the movie. It had a good plot point(in my opinion at least). And I have heard from most people that the sequel isn't that good, but I haven't seen it so I won't know what I think about it until I watch it. XD

Signature

*sigh* i personally think that battle royale II was a disgrace...but that's just me....

danielelric

danielelric

Indigo Angel

i haven't seen BR 2 where i can find it, i really liked the first one

"Living with fear is fine, but to enjoy life you must act even with fear"

*In this signature you can see all my nicknames* ^-^
Signature

Bahh, Battle Royale is a woefull (ie dreadful) movie, teens with guns and knives (oh and not to forget a frying pan), put on an island and made to kill each other, wow now thats a sophisticated plot! There is no decent character development, the relationships and interactions between the kids are superficial and pathetic. So sad to see Beat Takehashi play such a dull character, and what is it with the story, man that was one stupid dumb movie, I wont even give the sequel a look into.
Maybe this movie is popular with the kiddies, but given the violence in it, I presume it is for young adults, having said that, I have grave fears for the intellect of the general populous in Japan and in western culture!
ps. this movie cant even be classified as stylish violence.

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

I've only read the book, and I thought that was awesome. I heard that nobody liked Battle Royale 2. I first heard about the movie years ago when the local news did a report on this 'ultraviolent' movie in japan. I'v been obsessed with finding more info on it.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

I saw the 2 movies and Im reading the manga.
The first movie is good but the second one really sucks. Making the teenagers and the military fight was too much.
The manga takes the plot of the first movie but the characters are more described in their past life and we understand why they turned that way (unless Kiriyama, maybe in the end I will know more)

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

I saw the first movie and read some of the manga. Excellent movie in my opinion, I had some gripes about acting in some parts of the movie, but other than that, it was great.

Signature

I've heard how bad Battle Royale II is, so I didn't waste my time watching it, but I thought the first one was good. In my opinion, the novel is the best.

I didn't like the sequel either. I thought the first one was amazing but the second was blah

ondskapt

ondskapt

anime/horror freak

I love the first one, definitely one of my fav movies. I dont think i will watch the sequel though, since everyone says it sucks.

BR was awsome... but havent seen battle royal II yet.
someday i gonna watch it :)

i saw the movie , found it quite cool , but i wont say its an amazing movie

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.