Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ginko leaves brushes - Minitokyo

ginko leaves brushes

page 1 of 1 8 total items

i finally found the name of the leaf ^^ lol
does anyone happen to know if there are ginko leaves brushes for photoshop 7 and up
if you do that will help me out a lot thanxies

lunaregina

lunaregina

mundus vult decipi

I actually made some awhile ago... If you're interested in them, send me a pm and I'll create a preview for you. Fyi, I made them in Photoshop CS.

Signature Image

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I've been wondering what kind of leaves those were too, thank you!
I just made you a set :D, tell me where to send them. The largest is 2000x2000 pixels but the average is 1000x1000. Also it has branches, seeds, and a lot of leaves (21 brushes :d)...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

oh sorryX_X i don't know any ginko leaves brushes or about photoshop stuff^^ cuz i never use them before >_< ooopsie daisies! *slap herself in the head*

Lacusxoxo

Signature

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I posted it here:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/23233626/
So anyone who needs it can download it... it was actually a little fun to make it. It is almost 7MB. I am going to make some more soon, so if anyone needs brushes let me know :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

thanxies so muchies ^^

AnimeAlchemist

AnimeAlchemist

The Alchemy Mystery of Anime

out of topic:
how do you install brushes?? i download some feather brushes but i don't know how to work them.
help is much appreciated

Quote by foobluedI posted it here:http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/23233626/
So anyone who needs it can download it... it was actually a little fun to make it. It is almost 7MB. I am going to make some more soon, so if anyone needs brushes let me know :D

i was just browsing and saw fooblued's cookies there. thanks so much!

Quote by AnimeAlchemistout of topic:
how do you install brushes?? i download some feather brushes but i don't know how to work them.
help is much appreciated

about that. you know where you choose your brush shape on the toolbar at the top? in the top right corner of that menu is this little arrow. you press that and a list comes up. press "Load Brushes..." and then you select the .abr file. the brushes should pop up into your brush shape menu. is that very confusing?

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.