Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scared? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 18 total items

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

Are you scared of ghosts or spirits? I am not. I am not scared of ghost anymore b-cuz i see them so often.

I'm Back!!

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

Im not afraid of ghost nor spirits because they cant hurt me, if they really existed or if not it wouldnt matter to me. :)

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

shikigami

shikigami

~chinjun no kami~

no 'cause sometimes I can feel that they are suuround us
and they can't harm us

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

well i been attacked by a ghost and so has my mom, but no i try not fear things cuz fear makes you alittly paronoide i figure

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

DariusJ

DariusJ

Anime&Manga

you can see ghosts :o nice..I mot scared of then\m cus i havent seen of them but if i was alone it some kind old hause at nigth an somethig wierd start to hapen maby then something might hapen XP

Signature
this is the best stuf i like its manga and anime what can be betters

Proud member of :
[Matchmaking-At-Minitokyo][do-it-yourself-artists][Cupid-Island][Ecchi-Club][AllAnime][Make-A-Friend]

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Quote by DoubleBarrelIm not afraid of ghost nor spirits because they cant hurt me, if they really existed or if not it wouldnt matter to me. :)

oh they can hurt you alright. they can interact with us on the physical plane of existance and we can't interact with the spiritual plane.. its like the air hates you and theres nothing you can do about it.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

something I don't believe in can't hurt me

Signature Image

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

As long as I'm not possessed by a mournful spirit of a lovelorn girl, no (that would suck! XD :nya: x_x

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

I am in some sense and then i am not. Looking at it from a scientific perspective im not really afraid (Bending of light, wind, personal illusion etc). However, there are so many things that cannot be explained. So in some sense, yes i am afraid of them. However, i can comfort myself by believing that they will not harm me as long as i do not do evil deeds and i am generally a good person. But yeh, there are a couple of times i can feel presences that are unknown and i usually have my heart beat faster and try to calm myself by thinking rationally. However, my theory upon ghosts and spirits are that they are on another plain of existance and the only way we can see them is if the barrier between dimensions are weakened. Blah ><.

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

hmmmmmmmmm.......I'm in the middle 'cause I'm still arguing if I just saw a ghost this afternoon or not. If I did I would...freak out a bit. But then again...ghost 'appear' [if those are ghost...] to me in a very 'normal' unexpected time when I don't really feel threatened by their presence so I would have to say no. But sometimes I forcibly scare myself to just check things out. But I don't believe they could hurt you...or something like that. I also don't believe relatives would appear to you...because they know that you would be scared or something and so I wouldn't think they would give out their presence. Just my opinion.

Signature Image

DarknessInTheLight

DarknessInTheLight

eyes are the windows to the soul

No. Im not scared of ghosts or spirits because I usually talk to my gaurdian spirits.

Signature Image
Thanks to Spystreak for making my avatar and Sig!

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of equivelent exchange. In those days we believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

eh~~~ i'm not sure about the others.. but i think i will totally freak out if i see any of the spirits.. i have no ideas how they long.. scary or kind looking.. O_O
so yesh!! i'm so scared!!!

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

I fear nothing. But ghosts might give me a fright.

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

nope i aint scared of ghosts or spirists b/c one day we'll become them so it really doestn matter....

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

i wont be until i actually see one

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

well, i don't know maybe 50% / 50% ^^""

TAM-Lisa

TAM-Lisa

I don't scare the ghost or spirit.

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

I'm not afraid of them.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.